Chapter 18 - Love Drunk Part 2

Luhan's POV

I waited for Kai's arrival, He was taking so long. I checked my watch, it was 11:30 pm already. I looked at Moon Soo, watching her say "Mommy" all over again. My eyes started to get tired until I fell asleep while waiting for Kai.

...

"Luhan! Ya! Luhan!"

I opened my eyes and I saw Kai in front of me. He was shaking my shoulders.

"Luhan! Ya! Wake up!"

"Kai..?"

"I already took care of Sehun and their mess" Kai said, kneeling.

"What about Moon Soo?" I asked him and turned around to my side if she's still there, but she wasn't.

"I carried her to my car" Kai answered, standing up.

"You did?"

"Yup! I'm gonna bring Soo-Soo home, You stay here and guard mister bubble boy" Kai said.

"O-okay... You sure?" I asked him.

"You might fell asleep while driving, so it's better to stay in Sehun's house. Don't worry I already told your mom" Kai said.

"Thanks, I knew I could count on you"
"Yeah! Gotta go now! Moon Soo's Uncle might be worried" Kai said leaving.

"Thanks again"

"You owe me big time!" Kai said before leaving, I just smiled at him.

"Yeah, sure!" I replied.

Kai left and closed the door behind him. I sat up and leaned on the wall, I heard his car start outside. I looked at Sehun in his bed and saw a tear fell on his eye.

Kai's POV

"Tsk! That Luhan! Now I can't enjoy my day!"

"What is that girl doing there anyway?! That Soo-Soo!! Tsk!" I complained, trying to insert on a red car.I checked the digital clock on my car and it was 11:35 pm already.

"Shoot! I'm gonna get there at 12:00!!" I drove my car faster. Inserting on random cars, I can hear them honking and ranting at me.

I arrived at Sehun's house at 12:05, I parked my car and went inside. The guardians led me to his room and the moment I went in, I smelled grapes everywhere. I had to step away to catch a breath, I coughed up some grape air that I inhaled. I undoubtedly went inside while fanning my nose.

"Jeez! It reeks in here!" I complained.

I spotted Sehun on the bed, collapsed. He had a stain on his shirt that stinks. It was really dark in the room, I could only see Sehun with the window letting out some moon light. I blindly walked the room and tripped myself, I turned on the flashlight on my phone and saw Luhan and Moon Soo sleeping on the floor  together.

"Ahh..Aren't you two lovebirds?" I grinned, I looked for my camera."I'm gonna take a photo of you two. It might come in handy" I giggled to the thought of this.

"#HanSoo<3 and you too bubble boy, #OhSehunLoveDrunk." I kept my phone and prepared myself to clean this place up.

"Well, time to clean this place up!" I said. I tucked in Sehun first, with a new shirt. I cleaned the room, Throwed the left over grape juice, Throwed the trash, flushed the vomit in the bathroom.

"Ugh...This stink!!" I complained.

I took care of Sehun and the room, this time its Moon Soo's turn. I started carrying Moon Soo but she wouldn't let go of Luhan.

"Mommy.."

"Oh come on! Moon Soo let go!!" I said quietly with a tone of anger. I pulled harder and finally she let go, but I painfully landed on the floor.

"Ouch! Damn it!" I stood up, touching my butt. "Jeez! Why did I even get myself into this?!" I complained. I carried Moon Soo outside.

"Mommy..." Moon Soo murmured, while hugging me.

"Seriously? First Luhan now me?! How many mothers do you have?!"

I ran all the way to the car, carefully. Moon Soo keeps on murmuring about her mother.

"Ha! Finally!" I said, putting Moon Soo inside the car. I catched my breath, first before going back inside. "I didn't know people were this heavy when they drink 35 times" I placed her in the front seat. I was about to let go, but Moon Soo wouldn't.

"Let go, Let go!" I said, pulling my arm. I fell to the ground painfully, again.

"I guess its not my lucky day today" I said, standing up and closing the car door.

I went back to Sehun's room and woke Luhan up.

...Time Skip...

I was driving all the way to Moon Soo's house it's 1:32 pm in my watch.

"Ugh! I'm gonna get home 2:00, This sucks!" I complained.

I controlled myself to not fall asleep,but my eyes are starting to close. I drove faster breaking the speed limit. I reached Moon Soo's house without being caught. I went out of my car and carried Moon Soo, I was about to face the gate when I saw Syo greeting me with a smile.

"Eek!" It almost gave me a heart attack.

"Hello there, Jong In" He greeted.

"Jeez! Syo! Don't scare me like that!" I said, annoyingly.

"I'll be taking it from here" He said, getting Moon Soo from me.

"Okay..."

"You should go home now or else the people in your house would be worried" He said, closing the gate.

"Yeah..."

"They would be, If they cared..."