It's Graduation Time

A few months later...

☺ Zayn's POV ☺

It's graduation day, wow seems like yesterday I was teaching them about brainstorming ideas, and now they are all graduation.

In the last few months Liam and Danielle go out. But not only them but Perrie and Josh. They are both happy with each other and that's all that matters.

I'm currently looking at my little Irish snowflake get dressed. He had a nice tux with a pink/white striped tie. (A/N: What Niall was wearing to Greg's wedding!) I told him to save it for prom but he refused to go to prom. He would rather stay home and cuddle.

But hey, you don't hear me complaining!

I on the other hand is wearing a black button up shirt with blackish/grayish slacks and black dress shoes. So basically I'm wearing all black.

"Ya ready babe" I asked. He nodded as he but on the graduation gown before saying "yeah"

He gave himself one quick glance at the mirror and frowned.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, "I dunno, I feel overdressed and ugly" he mumbled the last part but I still heard it.

He was about to change but I grabbed his hip bringing him closer to me and said "Now Niall you stay exactly the way you are cause you are PER-FECT" (A/N: BSE Wink ;)

Niall smiled at me and whispered a thanks.

"Now let's go its starting soon" I said as I dragged him out of the house and into the car.

~~~~~~

It was the the middle of the graduation and it was my turn to introduce the kids in my class.

"We will now have Mr.Zack Malik Introduce his class" Ms.Polope the new principal said.

"It's Zayn" I yelled but with my Bradford accent it made it sound like I said Zen.

"Sure whatever you say there big guy" she said as she passed me.

I walked toward the stage and began to say their names...

"Abby Cox, Freddy Grayson, Jenny Gryn..." After a few names I smiled at Niall's name. "Niall Horan"

Niall shook my hand but I pulled him into a hug he let go and went to get is 'Diploma'. It's not really a diploma it's a blank piece of paper. They will mail the real one.

After a few more name, including Harry an Louis I was finished with the class.

After all the classes went and all the awards were giving the principal was giving a speech with brought people to tears including Niall. Looking at him cry made my heart brake.

"I know pronounce you class of 2013!" The Principal screamed at the microphone.

All the kids screamed, cheered and threw their hats in the air.

The started the ending song of the graduation and all the kid.. New adults left.

I walked out and searched for Niall, once I found him I pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"You did it Niiii!!!!" I screamed. He chuckle "yeah I did, haha"

~~~~~~~

It's 7:00 and I once again tried to convince Niall to go to prom. His answer was always the same. "No"

"Awe c'mon Ni! High shook prom is a once and a lifetime opportunity" I said, he only shook his head "no, I would rather cuddle with ya than get drunk and grind with people"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, you win" Niall gave me a victorious grin.

That night we cuddled, sneaked a few kisses here and there, had a popcorn food fight while watching a Harry Potter marathon on TV and fell asleep at 2:46 am.

"I love you Niall, so much" I said as I kissed his forehead. I don't expect him to say it back because he's a sleep.

"I love you Zayn" Niall mumbled in my chest. Okay that surprised me, yet I still smiled and the younger lad.

I turned off the lamp and drifted of to a goodnight sleep.

★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★

Woo! Two updates in one day! :D

This story only has 2 chapters left! :(

New cover! You like?? :3

The next chapter is going to be called "the date and the Question" :))
Wink wink, I gave you a nice clue!

I'll try and update tomorrow if not then soon... ( •_______• )
In the meanwhile why don't you...

Comment?
Vote?
Fan?

***** ᏃiallᎦmut ***** <(•ω•<)