My pumpkins

This is not an update, i'm sorry but it's gonna be up soon

So i know last year, i have been truly incompetent but i really did have a busy year ;-; so that is the past

This year i will be focusing on my books so i wanna ask how are yall and what do you think of this story so far?

My original idea was kind of cliché so i decided to go to the other idea and was wondering if all is good?

I am open to all suggestions and opinions. I'm having a kind of writers block and hesitations hah

And does anyone know how to do a book cover? I think i really need a new one (sighs)

OHH I GOT A STORY FROM YESTERDAY THAT WAS SO DUMB.

So i went to the hospital yesterday because my sister was sick ( tonsil infection) and after all the registration, my sister was sent to a room. I had to wait outside so when i sat down on the chairs i realise there was this one kid, his hands were blooded and his fingers were badly bandaged . I was confuse as to why he has to wait when he should be in an emergency room! He was in pain and went to one of the curtain rooms and called for the doctor but there was non. I could see blood dripping from his hands to the floor, he sat back and was hissing then got up again to go to the curtain room and repeatedly call the doctors but no one was replying ( even i stood up and tried to find a doctor ) then there was a nice man ask if the pain was too much and the boy nodded his head , hissing in pain and grip the bandage tightly . The nice man then just barged into one of the doctors room ( there was other patients inside too but they were not bleeding ) and told the doctor off like why would they just let the boy bleed off and no one was tending to him. The doctor came and i thought she would instantly bring him to a room but NOOOOO she had to ask first if he had registered. After all the smigs , the boy's mother finally came rushing in to the curtain room ( i could hear everything cause the mum was talking so loud) she was saying "what did you do" out loud cause i heard the boy's cut was really deep almost as if his fingers were cut. The mum then was escorted to wait outside and her face looked really slum and fear was coating her face, i could see it.

I like the nice man so much cause he did not hesitate to help even though he was suppose to get his medicines

So anyway, love you guys and i'm team captain cause i was always a chris fan hah

And i did a new book 'Blind Royalty' it's a new series i'm starting . Give it a chance?

Ok, takeeee care and do good*^*

Byeeeee meh pumpkins 🎃