~22~

I was in the middle of my OWL exam. And so far I feel like I'm going to pass out over stress. I just have this feeling in my gut that I can't shake.

I was distracted when I heard a bang outside of the Great Hall. I heard it again. The pink toad walked down the stairs and towards the doors at the back. Everyone was whispering and looking back at her. She swung the doors open and stepped out.

A spark flew around her face before it zoomed past her and exploded into a few blue fireworks.

Suddenly Fred and George flew in on broomsticks, everyone's papers flew into the air. I laughed as fireworks went off. I looked at them amazed. I cheered with the others as more fireworks went off. I laughed. George flew down towards me and pecked me on the cheek before going off again. e tossed something and mini fireworks went off in front of me.

I laughed when a firework went and hit Crabbe in the bum.

"Ready when you are" I hear George yell as Fred threw something up and multiple fireworks went off, and it formed into a dragon. It growled before moving towards Umbridge. She yelled and ran away with it chasing her. It clamped down on her and the plaques around her shattered and fell to the ground.

George hopped off his broom and pulled me towards him before kissing me. I kissed him back.

"I'll see you after the term ends." He said pecking me on the forehead and zooming out of here on his  broom followed by Fred.

I ran out to the court yard with the others. I cheered with them as they threw more fireworks which formed a W.

I look over and saw Harry on the ground with Hermione next to him.

I rush over to them.

"Harry are you alright?"

"Sirius."He said.

-

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione questioned him as we ran after him up the stairs.

"I saw it. it's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something.  Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries." He continued.

"Harry, please listen." Hermione pleaded. We all came to as stop as the stairs shifted. We all were panting. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see it? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

"And what Hermione? Are we supposed to let him die?" I asked her narrowing my eyes at her. She didn't answer.

"What do we do?"

"We'll have to use the Floo Network." Harry stat6ed as we started up the stairs again.

"The toad has the chimney's under surveillance." I told him.

"Not all of them." He stated.

-

We stood outside of the toad's office.

"Alohomora." I whispered before opening the door. I internally gagged at the sight of her pink kitten filled office.

We walked over to the fireplace.

"Alert the Order if you can." Harry stated.

"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron protested.

"It's too dangerous."

"He's my father I'm going." I snapped. "Get it through you head that we're in this together."

"That you are." We spun around and saw Toad.

-

Goyle was holding onto my arm. Harry was sat in a chair.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." I heard Draco's voice as he shoved Neville in. Ginny and Luna were here also.

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" She said to Harry.

"No." Harry answered truthfully. The toad smacked him and said.

"Lair."

"You sent for me, headmistress?" I looked up and saw Snape.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang." He stated. I felt a pang of guilt. "Unless you wish to poison him And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you." Snape looked to me before turning to leave.

"He's got Padfoot." I said making him stop. "He's got Padfoot at the place were it's hidden." I told him.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? what is she talking about Snape.?" She questioned him.

"No idea." He responded before leaving.

"very well." She said. "You've given me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen our tongue."

"That's illegal you devil woman." I yelled as a wand was jabbed into my neck.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." She said making the picture of the minister facing down. She pointed her wand at Harry.

"Tell her, Harry" Hermione yelled.

"Tell me what?"

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is I will." I look at Hermione.

What the bloody hell is she on about?

"Where what is?"

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."

-

Hermione, Harry and that blasted toad went off to merlin knows where. We were stuck here with Slytherin's.

An idea popped into my head. I smirked.

-

We all ran across the bridge meeting Harry and Hermione half way.

"How'd you get away?" Harry asked.

"Puking Pastilles. It wasn't pretty," Ginny told him.

"Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets."

"They told her to bugger off and ate the lot themselves." Ron said chuckling.

"So how are we getting to London?" Neville asked.

"Loo, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you but I've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry said walking past us.

"Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real." Neville stated. "Or was that all just words to you?"

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself mate." Ron told him.

"So how are we going to get to London?" He asked us.

"We fly, of course." Luna said.

-

I held onto the Thresteral as it soared through the sky.

We made it to the Ministry by night fall.

_________________________

Vote/Comment