~11~

I sat in the toads overly pink office with pictures of cats everywhere.

I sat there as I was awaiting for my punishment .

She stood up and walked over with a piece of parchment and a quill.

"I need ink." I said.

"No you won't dear." She said in a sweet voice.
"I want you to write, 'I am a disappointment.' "

I look at her incredulously.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You start now." She said walking back over to her desk. I glared daggers at her before I began writing on the parchment.

I felt an itch on my arm but I ignored it. I wasn't even writing what she told me. How dare she try to get me to write that. And beside she told me what I would write earlier before we got here.

I wrote 'I will not play pranks on my piers.' Like I was supposed to. I gasped at the pain in my arm. I lifted up my sleeve and saw the words etched out in my arm. She came over.

"Good you actually listened." She said. "Now you are getting somewhere." She said in a cheerful voice. "You may leave." I quickly got my bag and stood up walking over to the door. "Don't forget to come back tomorrow."

"Like hell I am." I said leaving.

"You just got yourself another 2 weeks of detention!"

I continued down the empty corridor seeing as it was 8:30.

-
I stepped inside the Common Room which was nearly empty. I saw the twin and Harry conversing.

They looked up as I made my presence known. They came rushing over to me.

"Are you hurt?" George asked me worriedly.

"She made you do lines didn't she?" Harry said. I kept quiet and moved past them.

"Anna!" Harry said  grabbing my arm. I hissed at the pain yanking my arm away from him.

They looked at me with horror. I grab my arm and look away from them.

"I'm fine." I lied. "It doesn't matter-"

"Yes it does!" George yelled surprising us because he never yells.

"What am I suppose to do report it?" I asked.

"Yes!"? He exclaimed. I scoffed.

"Oh yes because that worked out so well for Harry and see what happened to this school!" I exclaimed as tears pricked my eyes. "I can deal with the pain."

"But you don't have to." Harry said with sadness in his eyes.

I shook my head.

"Well I'm going to have to I got myself another 2 weeks of detention after this week."

They looked like they're prepared to murder somebody.

George turned around and ran out of the Common Room.

"George where are you going!" I yelled out as he left.

"Leave him." Fred says.

"You need to tell Dumbledore." Harry said. I sighed.

_____________
Vote/Comment