~10~

Dear Snuffles,

It's starting to get colder here. Remember the things the twins and I were making during the summer? Yea well they're selling really good here. They were talking about opening their very own jokes shop!

By now you have probably heard about my nightmares from Dumbledore and I just wanted to say that I am sorry. I really am. I didn't want to worry you or Uncle Moony so I didn't talk about it. Again I really am sorry.

Snape has been teaching me Occulemency so I could block him from my head, I would be lying if I said it was easy. He's been teaching me for the past month.

Well anyways I hope your doing well. I heard that Uncle Moony wasn't there because he's been sent on a mission for the you-know-what to go to other packs to get them on our side which means your alone. I hope you don't get too lonely and again I hope your doing well.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make this so long but it is.

~Anna

-
I stood in the forbidden forest surrounded by Thestrals. I gave a very young one an apple. I don't completely understand why I can see them. I've never seen someone die before unless you count my cat but would that even count?

I heard footsteps behind me. It's probably another Thestral.

"Anna?" I turn around and see Harry standing there.

"Hi." I said turning back around and started petting the baby Thresteral.

"What did you say they were again?" He asked.

"They're called Thestrals." I told him. "Give me your hand." I said. He didn't move. I rolled my eyes before grabbing his hand and placing it on top of small one moving his hand so he was petting him. They're quite gentle, really but people avoid them because they're a bit..."

"Different." Harry finished. A small smile twitched on my face.

"Yea." I softly said walking forward to another.

"I never got to say thank you, did I?" He said. I look over at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"When you stood up for me on the first night back and the first day of DADA." I shrug.

"Oh" I said feeling my cheeks grow warm.

"You seem to be the only one that does believe me." He mutters. I look at him sympathetically. I all of a sudden hug him. He awkwardly hugs back.

"You and I know that is not true Harry." I told him grabbing his hand and saw him flinch. I look down at his hand as tried to pull it away but I tightened my grip. "What the bloody hell happen." I asked inspecting is hand as the words 'I will not tell lies' on his hand. He pulled it away from me.

"Don't worry about it." He said brushing it off.

"Harry." I warned. A light sigh escapes his mouth.

"I got it from Umbridge while I serve detention."

"Blimey Harry you must tell someone."

"You know it could have been you with this." He said looking down at his hand.

"What?"

"After  class I told her I made you say those things and got you out of detention and I got a detentions because of it."

"W-wh why would you do that for me? Even after you found out what kind of punishments she does." He shrugs.

He looks to the ground.

"I didn't want you to go through the same torture I went through." He replied honestly. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Harry...you have to tell some one."

-

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" I heard toad-face say just outside of the Great Hall.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you confirm to the prescribed disciplinary practices." Professor McGonagall says as we all walked out of the Great Hall.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom Minerva."

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods."

"I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by my extension, the minister himself." I rolled my eyes, why is the toad so dramatic. "I am a tolerant woman but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

"Disloyalty" Professor McGonagall says. Toad stepped up another step before turning towards us.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action." She stated.

-

I watched Filch hammer in a plaque on the wall which read 'PROCLAMATION. EDUCATIONAL DECREE No. 23; DOLORES JANE UMBRIDGE HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO THE POST OF HOGWARTS HIGH INQUISITOR'

"Do you smell trouble Freddy?" George asked from besides me.

"Yes, I do."

-

"That toad face is going around like she owns the place." I exclaimed as the twins and I walked down the corridor.

"We know." They said. I inwardly groan as I see her walking this way. With a whip of her wand I hear Fred and George choke slightly as toad face used her magic to tighten their ties. She made a small high pitched giggle before walking away. I growl.

"Can I kill her?" I asked them as they loosened their ties.

"Unless you want to be sent to Azkaban-" George started.

"We don't condone it." Fred finished.

"Oi Black." Some one yelled. I groaned as I turned around to face Pansy.

"What do you want Parkinson?" I snarled.

"Now watch it or you'll end up in Azkaban like your father." She said. I pounced at her but felt myself being pulled back. I growled in frustration as she looked mortified.

"Look at you acting like some ravage dog. You probably got that from your blood-traitor mother." I thrashed around in George's grip trying to get to her.

"Anna don't listen to her." George said as he carried my struggling self away as we all heard her laughing with her stuck up friends. I managed to pull my wand out pointing it at her and yelled ,

"Desaugeo" I yelled as the spell hit her. George stopped and we all saw Pansy's teeth start growing rapidly making her look like a beaver. I bursted out laughing and the twins followed.

"Detention Ms. Black" I saw Toad-face at the end of the corridor.

"Oh no." I whispered.

_______________________________

Vote/Comment