thirty four || "never let go"

[Emma]

My eyes shot open. I was staring at my own reflection with my mouth covered with tape. My hands were tied behind a chair and I looked around. Where am I?

The place looked somewhat familiar. It wasn't too dark or too bright. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming my way. A man stood in front of me and my heart raced. The guy who kidnapped me walked over to his side. I furrowed my eyebrows and the man took off his hat.

My eyes grew wide from shock. Mark.

My heart raced in fear. "Emma." He chuckled. His face moved down to mines and he ripped the tape off slowly.

I shut my eyes because of how much it stang. After he took the tape off my face and walked over to the darkness and came back with a chair. He set the chair down backwards and sat on it. He smirked and I glared at him.

"How are you?" He asked.
"What do you want?" I asked glaring nonstop. He laughed and sighed.

"Well clearly I wasn't expecting you to say 'no'. To me honestly." He sighed. "Nor did I expect you to pick... Jungkook?"

"I never picked Jungkook or you." I said and hesitated. Well maybe Jungkook, but totally not Mark after this. "Why are you even doing this? What do you want from me?"

"I want you." He said scooting his chair closer to me. "Only you."

I turned away in disgust. "What has gotten into you?" I shook my head. "Is something wrong? You clearly heard my answer yesterday didn't you?"

"Oh, Emma honey. I can't really take no for an answer." He said and touched the side of my cheek. I moved my head back. Tears stang in my eyes. "Stop, your creeping me out!"

He smirked. "I'll keep you here. Probably not forever, but..." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Didn't you want me to propose to you?"

I laughed in disbelief. "You're crazy."
"You were about me. Every girl is crazy about me."

I rolled my eyes. "Too bad, Jungkook isn't gonna find-",

I heard a punch and he then fell to the floor. My eyes widen as Jungkook stood there. His face was sweaty and his breathing was heavy.

"Emma." He cried walking up to me. He cupped my face and tears fell like a waterfall. "Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. My head and heart hurt. I didn't know why. It just did.

He wiped my face and walked behind me. He was untying my until I heard a loud thump!

I turned my head around to see what happened. "Jungkook!" I shouted when I noticed him on the floor. He groaned and stood up.

"I know taekwando." He said and wiped the side of his mouth. The guy that kidnapped me and his buddy started to throw fists. I then felt someone covering my eyes with something.

Everything was pitched black and I looked around. "Sorry Emma. But you don't need to watch the show." I heard Mark say.

"Mark!" I shouted in anger. All I heard was punches being thrown and then groaning in pain.

"Emma!" A familiar voice whispered.

Jin.

I tried moving my head to where I heard his voice. "Jin?" I asked and felt him untying the ropes on my hand. "W-what's happening? Is Jungkook okay?" I questioned.

"He knows how to fight so it'll be fine." He said and the ropes on my hands fell to the ground. I stood up and he removed the cloth covering my eyes for me.