four | kookie dough

"Today my friends are going to the mall and they invited me and you to go with them." I said, putting on my mascara in the bathroom and he nodded.

He poked my side and I made a noise with my smeared mascara. "Jungkook!" I shouted, slapping his arm. He laughed pointing at my smeared mascara that he made happen. I sneered at him and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Oh my god, Jungkook." I groaned, wiping my smeared mascara off with water.

"It's not coming off." I said, annoyingly and believe it or not, but this was my first time putting mascara on. I should at least look decent when I go meet them.

"Here." Jungkook said, and I faced him. He took out a wipe from a pack of makeup remover.

"Either I wipe your mascara off your face, or you do it yourself." He said, and I take it from him.

"I'll do it." I said, and he crossed his arms, leaning onto the door. I looked in the mirror and wiped the smear off.

"Thanks..." I said, feeling embarrassed. He slightly laughed and told me to get out.

"What?" I said with confusion.

"Get out. I need to use the bathroom. Or you could just stay and—,"

"No, no. I'm good." I immediately spit out whilst walking out the bathroom. He shut the door and I walked to my room.

"Best friends? Really?" I mumbled to myself before locking the door to my room.

I got ready in five minutes and my phone beeped. I picked my phone up and checked the text message I got.

SOOYOUNG:
Hope to see you and your boyfriend there! I hope you remembered!

I put my phone in my bag and unlocked my door. I opened it and walked down the stairs. "You know what you should do?" Jungkook said, right when I reached the last step.

"What?"

"You should buy cookies for your friends." He said, and grinned. I raised an eyebrow and slightly laugh.

"What? Cookies?"

"Yeah. I own a bake shop. It's called, 'kookiedough'." He laughed loudly. "Get it Jungkookie? Kookie, Dough?"

I gave out a humorless chuckled. "No I don't."

He rolled his eyes. "We're gonna walk there since it's only two blocks away. It's good exercise." He said, grabbing his home key.

"Sure." I said, putting on my running shoes. He put his on after I put mines on and I found myself staring at him.

His soft, baby, innocent face made my heart flutter. He stood up and looked at me. I quickly looked away, and cleared my throat.

"Let's go." He said, and I nodded nervously. He opened the door and we walked out.

"Nature. It's beautiful." He said, and I smiled.

"Right."

"So... Where's your dad?" I asked, and he sighed.

"He's never home. He's out of state with his company. He owns a food business."

I nodded. "Ah.. I see..."

"Aye! Jungkook!"

I looked at the person who called his name. "Jimin!" Jungkook shouted just as Jimin ran towards us.

"Hey... Where you going?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook pointed at me.

"Getting cookies."

"Ohh, and whose this?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows raised whilst looking at me.

"Ah, that's Emma. My childhood friend." He said as he scratched his head. I smiled at Jimin, feeling awkward in this situation and he sweetly smiled me.

"Uh, so where are you going?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin raked his hair. Damn, the way he did that had an effect on me.

I stared at him with big eyes before swallowing the dryness in my mouth.

"I was on my way to your house." He said and looked at me. He slowly laughed and I looked away. Oh my...

"I'm busy today," Jungkook said and took a peak at me. I glared at him and he laughed. I looked away and crossed my arms.

God damn. Both these boys are so fine.

"Ah, then I'll just stay at your house until you come home." Jimin said, and Jungkook nodded.

"Alright."

"Bye." Jimin said smiling and waving at me. I smiled and waved back.

He left and we started walking again. "Aw, he's nice..." I said, and Jungkook laughed.

"Sure he is,"He said, and I look around. We walked in silence the whole way.

"So, here is the great 'kookiedough'." Jungkook said with such enthusiasm.

"'kookiedough'" I laughed to myself whilst biting my bottom lip.

He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry," I apologize as I tried to contain my laughter.

We walked in and I stopped when I saw a person I knew. The person who broke my heart. My smile slowly faded.

"Why'd you stop walking?" Jungkook asked and I soon notice that heartbreaker was sitting by a girl.

A new girl. Already?

He saw me and stopped talking. His smile faded also, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Emma?" Jungkook said, and the girl who he was talking to turned around.

My eyes widen when I noticed that girl was Sooyoung.