seven | birthday cake-gone wrong?

"So tomorrow is boss' birthday." I told both Jungkook and Jessica.

"Okay, let's do what we always do. You bake the cake and I decorate the shop." Jessica said, and Jungkook looked at us blankly.

"Birthday?" He said, his voice squeaking as he said he said it.

"Yeah, it's boss' birthday tomorrow." I told him, again, and he crossed his arms.

"Okay... So you're baking the cake?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why don't you just go buy one at my bakery?" He said grinning.

"Um, no thanks." I said, and he frowned.

-

I mixed the batter and everything in. "Need help?"

I looked behind me and shook my head. "No thanks." I said, and Jungkook groaned.

"Your loss."

I rolled my eyes and continued stirring. He walked over to my side and crossed his arms as he watched me. "Are they awake yet?" I asked

"Nope." He said, and I slightly laughed.

My phoned started ringing and I set the bowl down before answering it. "Whats up?"

"Emma! I need you here right now." Jessica exclaimed, anxiously. I looked at Jungkook just as he touches the bowl and I slapped his hand away.

"Why?" I asked Jessica, glaring at Jungkook. He sweetly smiled and I turned my back to him.

"Its an emergency!" Jessica shouted, making me move my phone away from my ear.

"I'm still baking the cake!" I shouted back.

"I dont care, Emma. This is really important!" She whined. I sighed frustratedly.

"Fine."

I hung up and Jimin walked down the stairs. "Good morning, Em." He greeted, and I peeked at him.

"Good morning, Chim." I replied, both Jungkook and Jimin laughed. I grabbed my bag and looked at them both.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, and I raked my hair in frustration.

"I have to go somewhere." I said, putting my shoes on.

"What about the cake—",

"Just leave it." I said, grabbing my jacket.

"I'll bake it for you." Jungkook said, and I looked at him. I slightly laughed doubting him.

"Seriously?" I said, confused. He nodded and looked at Jimin.

"We can both bake it." Jungkook said putting his arm around him.

"We can?" Jimin asked staring at Jungkook.

I blew a big breath. "Can I trust you guys?" I asked, and they both look at each other then back at me.

"Of course." Jungkook said when Jimin said, "No,"

"Really?" I asked, and Jungkook walked over to me.

"Yes... Now go on." He said, pushing me out the door.

"Wait, okay so please carefully put the batter in the pan and bake it for almost an hour and take it out. When I come back I'll decorate it." I say, and they both nodded repeatedly.

"Oh! And remember to put the timer on. It really helps!" I said and walked out the door and sighed. I really don't trust them.

[Jungkook]