"How about y'all go out tonight. Just the two you. Y'all can crash here." Ashley says with a smile.

"No it's okay we'll crash at mine." Justin says smiling.

"Great! I'll see y'all later." Ashley says getting up from the coach and walking away.

"Wow." I say in a low voice. "Well, how bout it?Let's go to a restaurant or The Nice Guy?"

"Yeah we'll go to a restaurant because The Nice Guy has been a celebrity spot lately and I know paparazzi are gonna be there. I want to act like a couple." Justin nods his head.

"Alright, it's a date then." He says getting up from the couch. "Okay, it is then." I say also getting up from the coach.

"I'll pick you up at nine? I'm just gonna fresh up." He says grabbing his car keys.

"Nines great. I'll see you then." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. I look at his face before giving him one last kiss.

"Bye." And he walks away.
____________________

Justin's POV:

When I get to my room, I get in the shower right away.

Sometimes I wonder if Selena and I could really happen. Like if we'll grow old together and all that.

I definitely see her as my wife. I think I've always known that. But I want tonight to be special. Since it is our first actual date in like two years.

I wash my hair and my body, and get out of the shower. You'll be surprised at how fast men take showers.

I start brushing my teeth and looking in my closet at what to wear. I don't want to wear the same old same old. I want to look clean.

I have nothing to wear. Like all I have is my baggy Metallica shirts, some pull overs, and stuff I haven't worn in a while.

I go back to the sink and finish brushing my teeth. I go to my phone and FaceTime Selena.

I hope she picks up so she can help me pick out what to wear.

When 'connecting' showed up I was relieved.

"Hey what happened?" She says while doing her makeup.

"You're looking beautiful already and I don't know what to wear." She laughs.

"Awe thanks, and if it helps I don't know what to wear either." I love when she finds the good in everything.

"I guess that helps a little, but can you help me?" I say with a pouty face.

"I guess, take me to your closet." I turn the camera around facing my closet.

"You are kidding me? You have a closet full of clothes Justin!" She says in a jealous tone.

"I still don't know what to wear though." She sighs.

"Okay well I like that navy blue jacket that's over there with a black tee." I point at the one she's probably talking about.

"Yeah that one! And wear it with some nice jeans and white shoes." Seems like she already has my outfit all put together.