The Subtle Knife

It was the first day of school and everybody hated the day. There was a rumor that the devil would come and possess the students and make them do actions that weren't their own. Someone was going to die, and everybody knew it. Nobody wanted to go to school, since that was normally where the killings started. Nobody really felt like dying today since everybody had an amazing summer. People clumped together when they went to class. Nobody traveled alone. Even to the restroom. Except one girl. She was a transfer student and didn't know a thing about the school's reputation. She was really excited and didn't understand why everyone else wasn't. She shrugged it off as nobody wanting to do homework. She noticed the teachers treated school as if it was the worst thing that could happen to them. She started to get curious. She had to go in the middle of class, and the teacher told her that she has to go with a group. 

"I don't have any friends to go to the bathroom with.", she explained to her teacher. Her teacher had gone pale. The teacher made the whole class go with her, the teacher leading in front. Everyone looked scared. They clumped together like a bunch of sheep. Sheep, she thought to herself. While the teacher made sure that everyone was safe and let people go in one at a time. Silently, the transfer student drew out a knife and stabbed the students one by one in the side. She pretended that she was scared out of her mind and that the blood on her shirt splattered from the other students. Then she killed everybody but the teacher. The teacher was scared and told the transfer to go behind her. Then, the transfer stabbed her in the back. She looked at the corpses around her and smiled.