Lake

One day a girl was sitting by a lake. She was by herself, and she doesn't have any friends. She was reading a goosebumps book about Slappy come by to life. Slappy was her favorite character and she wished he would come to life to hang out with her. She didn't know just how evil Slappy really is. The lake was enchanted to make all wishes come true and she didn't know that. Then, right in front of her, he appeared. 

"Hi.", he said in a menacing voice. 

" Who might you be?", he asked her.

"You're..." she was interrupted by him.

"Don't say it.", he said.

"I was going to say that you are Slappy. Anyway, want to be my friend? We can run around torturing people and haunting them.", she lent him a hand.

Yes. My favorite part of the day. Haunting hour. He thought to himself. Now only to turn this girl into a dummy.

"Ok. But only if you won't call me that word.", he said to her.

"So, who do you want to haunt first?", he asked.

"I may have an idea.", she smirked to herself.

So they went to her school to find the bullies. They haunted and haunted people for hours. Laughing their heads off. 

"Now, its your turn.", he turned to her. Then, he turned her into a dummy, but she could still talk and move." 

She ran away from him while he was still laughing and went to the lake where she cried. Then, she wished that she would die and that Slappy would disappear and turn everyone back into people. Then, the wishing lake granted her wishes.