Something random

One day there was a woman and her child. She never took care of her child. Sometimes, she wouldn't pick her up from school, she only fed her if she asked, and she was a horrible mother. One day, she forgot to pick her daughter up from school and it was raining that day. She tripped and fell into a ditch. The ditch was bigger than her and it collected water. She never learned to swim, so she drowned. The mother found out and didn't care. Her daughter came back and killed her. The apartment is still here today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was 56 years ago. There was a family that was poor and they were looking for a house to move in because they barely raised enough money to afford one. Their daughter was only four. Unfortunately, the only house they could afford was the one that the daughter haunted. They didn't believe in paranormal activity and were happy. The mother took really great care of her daughter; unlike the mom before. One day, the daughter came back to her house, looking for a mom to take care of her and to tell her everything is going to be all right. She saw the new family, and the little girl. She was jealous of her because her mom loved her. When the mom's daughter was taking a bath, the other daughter came and started talking with the girl's mom. The girl's mom thought that she was her daughter. She forgot that her daughter was taking a bath. She didn't notice the little differences between the ghost and her daughter.

The daughter finally asked," Will you be my mommy?" Then the mom noticed because she heard her daughter laughing. She said no. The ghost got mad and went to her daughter. She pushed her head into the water, soffocating her. The mom rushed to the bathroom, but the door was locked.

She heard her daughter screaming and yelled," Stop! Stop! I'll do anything! Just don't kill my daughter! Stop! Please!"

Then the ghost said," You will do anything?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything you want!"

She stopped soffocating her daughter and unlocked the door. The ghost dragged the mom inside the bathroom instead and drowned her. Then the ghost turned the girl's mom into her mom. The mom cried and cried. The ghost child didn't understand why she wasn't happy with her.
She asked her, " Why aren't you happy?"

"Because I'm not with my daughter."

"So nobody will ever love me.", then the ghost sent the mom to Heaven instead of staying there with her. Then, she sighed and sent herself away to the underworld because she knew she was a bad person and couldn't be fixed.