Silence kept us from looking at each other the whole ride until my curiosity became the best of me.

"Wanna give me a hint to where we're heading?" I practically begged.

"What would be the fun in that?" He stammered.

"I would stop being anxious about our destination?" I suggested my voice squeaking at the end.

"Why are you anxious?" He teased rubbing his thumb over my first knuckle.

More sparks.

"Personally I don't want to end up with another concussion,"

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure you can't hurt yourself where were going," He reassured.

"I could probably manage it."

"Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it." He said. I rolled my eyes and settled into silence as we endured another 15 minutes of driving to The Fray. I was pretty sure he had bought a CD to them by now. They seemed to always be on in his car and I wasn't familiar to any stations that contained only one artist.

"Here we are," He said as we pulled into the parking lot of an abandoned building. It was brick and white. No signs were a clue of our arrival which made me even more nervous about what was going to come. I stepped out silently shutting the door to meet Niall at the other side. He draped his arm around my waist leading me in through double glass doors. There was a few shrubs surrounding the area but other than that it seemed completely barren. Cement walls encased us as we traveled through endless halls. At the end of what seemed like a three hour walk there were another set of glass double doors. Niall pushed one open for me where sets of eye focused on me. I'm sure they were gawking at Niall as well but I was beginning to get self conscious at there stares. I wanted to hide behind Niall but I knew that wouldn't be the most appropriate thing to do.

"Niall. Glad to see you game. We are just starting," The lady in front announced. She was kind looking and had a powder looking substance sprawled on her face. I searched around the room to see cooking utensils and some ovens in the left corner.

"You took me to a cooking class?" I asked in realization as Niall led me to the very back of the classroom. It made me wonder why he would have chosen such the reclused area. I just shook my head of any bad ideas.

"I thought it would be fun to try. You know considering you're cooking skills could need a bit of help," He taunted.

"Speak for yourself, Horan." I scoffed before focusing on the teacher.

The teacher began explaining some specifics of the food we were going to be making. I spaced out; my eyes almost drooping. I wasn't used to dragging learning since I was at UNI and that felt like ages ago. Time hadn't really made much sense since I met Niall. So much had went on. I lost friends, my job, and made some even knew friends. Where my heart was set with Niall I honestly didn't know. My Aunt made it pretty clear by the looks of things Niall would screw up my life. I didn't want to believe it but I knew everyone would leave whether or not you wanted them too. I shook those thoughts out of my head as Niall began looking at the recipe book.

"So what kind of cake would you like to make?" He questioned me flipping through the pictures.

"I'm feeling red velvet," Niall scrunched up his nose as I spoke and shook his head feverishly.

"Cream cheese, yuck." He spoke like a little boy.

"I bet you'll like my red velvet cake," He raised his eye brows as asking me for a challenge.

"I'll take that challenge. If you win I'll watch whatever chic flick you want me tonight." He confidently spoke. I knew he hated when I made him watch such sad movies. Because I either laughed or cried. Depended on how emotionally vested I was.