The first moon

A single grain shifts within the ominous land of the dead-  peacefully bringing with it a new power.

In a single moment the sand swiftly scattered through out the realm of Hueco Mundo.The blood red moon stood dominant over the dead and long forgotten land of the Hollows. Deadly, yet peaceful to an unworthy mind. But ,the solemn peace did not hold for long: shaking and sinking the sand begun to open ,a hole from were a dragon like creature emerged , with a roar of dominance - marking it's newly found domain. Sand ran throughout its majestic wings as it finally felt the long awaited freedom of the flight. Its skin was red like the specs of the freshest blood; its fangs were as sharp as steel; its eyes of a deadly predator and its body formed of bones as white as snow: such fright held in such beauty. Adjuchas were rare through out the Hueco Mundo and their population reached only a few percent at the very best guess, they were the most feared Hollows through out   the known history .

Within a fracture of a second the beast flapped its wings and flew out into the sky . It's eyes scattered though out the land - the beast breathed heavily, feeling the need for more energy and and long last it found its first pray- now swooping in at it's target. Swiftly, the dragon like creature buried its steel like claws into the beast, it flew down and ripped the Hollow below it ;blood and bones tearing from the helpless body as it met its end. The Strongest ruled these lands, always had been and always will be so. It was a cruel world - but at the very end a mere reflection of what the humans themselves believed in. A roar of dominance scattered through out the sky, as it continued its merciless onslaught of the creature under it. The scarlet blood dripped from its teeth as other Hollows ran and those who were not fast enough disintegrated in the spiritual pressure of its roar and presents itself. Some say creatures like these are gifted but others see a curse and eternal loneliness.

"I am...I am .." the beast mumbled but no name has came out of it's jaw - the beast was in fact a nameless creature , only striking more fear and fright within the hearts of the surrounding hollows . The fear of the unknown - the beast was was the bringer of death itself , engulfing all things one after another.

A nameless beast had spread it's wings,

devouring all those who stand within it's rightful path.

A nameless beast stands out among all kings,

it reigns supreme among all beasts who tempt its solemn wrath.

As years passed unnoticed , the beast travelled trough out the realm as it destroyed everything on its path.It's body slowly changed , its features slowly becoming prominently female as it begun to morph and shed bones . Her form slowly developed into more . The beasts body was no longer that of a full dragon but smaller - more human like creature : that of a beast-like woman. Her body scaled with the purest of white and a dash of silver . The beast's magnificent presence brought many of her enemies into 'aw' - her killing became infused with menacing grace. As the Hollow had to prove herself as the most powerful as any Hollow would- it was pure instinct and power had no real gender in this world.

Under the sands and within the Menos forests she evolved more and more as she devoured more spiritual pressure from others ,allowing her mind to stay dominant and in control when the merge of hollows underground took place .The temptation of weakness was never a choice for this being as even the dead desire to live on. Eating others allowed her to reach a level that of beyond the Adjuchas and more - much to  a meddlesome Soul Reapers amusement.

The beast had just returned to her cavern that she had claimed her own: her territory, her kindom. Although something felt wrong as the wind passed and shifted the grains: the winds of change. She felt a presents within the land. A humanoid  and beast like creature , much like her , appeared before her in seconds and a smirk of confidence splattered on on the monsters face . The man-beast puffed out his chest, proclaiming himself. " I am an Arrancar now.....chosen by a God and I will finally take you down" he said .The Beast heard rumours of Arrancars and a Soul Reapers wondering this realm but she never believed them. He had strong spiritual pressure but it was nothing compared to hers. In a matter a seconds and a single whip of her tail and a breath of her dark fire reduced him to dust and ash. But this was nothing but a small taste of her power , greatly catching the interest of the three men who appeared before her: Soul Reapers from the Soul Society. "My , my aren't ya' an intrestin' Hollow...a Vasto Lordes at that!"said the man who's eyes resembled that of a sinister fox. The man in the middle , tall and fairly handsome in a Captain Uniform approached her. The Beast now rose onto her legs , her eyes flickered with awareness and might . Her tail swag side to side ready for combat . The beastly woman spread her wings as a warning, as the man with a silky voice spoke . "A truly remarkable beast you are my dear....a fine addition to our growing army!"he said calmly , his voice was truly soothing , but she could scene that hint of arrogance . With no time to spare she pounced on him , her eyes meeting his dead on . The man did nothing but reach out for her head and touched the snout ,her Hollow skull mask cracked. It shattered, like stars falling in the night, slowly her dragon like features shed her body completely , sealing themselves into a single form of a blade. This was the final touch she needed to become a full an Arancarr.