Skate-23

My body went numb.
"Nathan... Dad didn't make it." his voice cracked.
I didn't respond I just hung up and slid my phone back into my pocket. My whole life had been ripped out from under me. My dad died and I wasn't by his side in his last hours. I would never forgive myself.

I walked back into the kitchen. Sammy was talking to my but I couldn't respond I just walked over to the sink. I looked out of the window and thought about all the good times me and my father had together. I felt Sammys small arms snake around my waist then I started crying. He turned me around and kept talking to me but I still couldn't bring myself to speak. Finally something inside me snapped.
"He didn't make it!" I cut him off.
His face went pale and he hugged me tight.
"Baby, I'm so sorry." he whispered.
My mind started to race and my emotions went crazy. Memories flashed in my mind as if I was going to die and I started to cry harder. I grabbed the back of Sammys neck and kissed him roughly. The taste of my tears mix with the sweetness of Sammys lips.
"Baby I don't think you should-" he tried to push me away but I pulled his body closer.
"Shut up!" I growled though my teeth against his neck.
"Baby." he whispered and I picked him up carrying him into the room.
I know to him it felt like I was going to take my anger out on him but, I just wanted something to take my mind off of this. Something that would make me forget the guilt. I walked in the bedroom and dropped him on the bed.
"Take off your clothes." my voice still shaking dew to the fact I was so crying a little.
"Nathan you should-"
"Just do it Samuel!" I yelled and wiped my eyes.
He started taking off his clothes and laid on the bed waiting for me. I took off all my clothes and crawled up his body. I started kissing his stomach and made my way up his body to his lips. I needed him. I knew it wasn't the right time to do this but it would help relieve some stress.

I kissed his chest and bit softly making a small moan escape his lips. His hand played with my hair slightly, my hands rubbing his sides. Tears started flowing again and I picked up my pace. I flipped us over and lowered him onto my length, I didn't want to hurt him so I did it slowly. I knew he wouldn't complain but I would have never forgave myself. This is a time that I really needed to control my anger and feeling for Sammys sake. Once I was all the way in I waited for his word. Sammy started moving his hips in a circle and moaned. I moaned and rubbed the inside of his thighs softly with my thumbs. He started moving his hips faster and looked into my eyes. His body moved perfectly on top of mine.

My mind had finally drifted away from my father due to the pleasure Sammy was giving me. My head was spinning and my body was tingly.
"Daddy." Sammy moaned.
That did it, my dad flooded my mind. I started crying and flipped us over then pinned his arms down. My body tensed up and I thrusted quickly.
I clinched my teeth, "Why?!"
I started thrusting harder.
"Why did I leave?!" I cried.
"Skate." Sammy whispered.
"Why did you have to leave me?!" I screamed.
I pulled out and fell next to Sammy. He rolled over and held me close to his chest.
"Baby." He whispered.
"I wasn't there!" I yelled into his chest.
" Skate, I'm sure he understood." He rubbed my back softly.
I shook my head quickly, "No."
"Skate, your dad knew you had to live you life."
"But I didn't even get to say goodbye."
I was crying so hard I couldn't see.
"Nathan calm down, please baby." He whispered.
I kept crying and held onto Sammy as if he would vanish at any second.
"Sammy, what if I lose my mom? We can't do it without her." I cried.
"Skate please just stop crying. It hurts seeing you like this, it bothers me. I understand that it hurts but you're making yourself sick."
As he stopped speaking, I started coughing. I knew crying wouldn't help but, it was all I could do. Sammys phone started ringing.
"It's my mom." He whispered.
I let go of him, "Answer it."
"Are are okay now?" He asked.
I nodded quickly and he picked up the phone.
"Aye ma." He laid on his back.
I decided to get dressed, I wanted to leave soon.
"I know, I've been a the island house with some friends."
I grabbed the boxers that Sammy let me borrow and slipped them on.
"I miss you too but, I have plans for a couple weeks." He smiled slightly.
I slipped on the rest of the clothes and set on the bed.
"I met this guy." His smile turned into a grin as he pulled the blanket over his naked body.
"Yeah, Gilinsky introduced us."
I looked at his face, he was looking around the room.
"His name is Nathan, he's 20, he's a rapper and actually he did a song with the Jacks." He giggled.
I kept watching him.
"He's nothing like Jacob," His smile fell, "He is so much better. He's a lot better looking also."
I smiled and laughed a little.
"I want you to meet him." He said.
I looked at him quickly. It made me happy that Sammy wanted me to meet his mom. He was a mommas boy so I knew it meant a lot to him. I wish he could have met my dad, they would've loved each other.
"Yeah, hold on." Sammy removed the phone from his ear and laid it on the bed.
"Okay mom." He smiled and looked at me.
"Hello Nathan." Sammys mom said.
"Hi Mrs. Wilkinson." I leaned on my elbow.
"Is Sammy behaving himself?" She asked.
"Mom." Sammy whined.
I giggled, "Of course."
Sammy mouthed a thank you and I nodded.
"Good." I could hear get smile.
"Mom we should go, we need to leave." Sammy quickly added.
"Okay honey. Well, you guys be safe. I love you and call me more often." Sadness dripped from her voice.
"I will mom and I love you too."
"Bye sweetheart."
"Bye mom." He sighed and hung up.
"She seems nice." I smiled.
"She's awesome, I love you." He smiled.
I leaned forward and kissed his lips.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"Baby, quit thanking me. Im your boyfriend, it's my job."
He kissed me and threw thw blanket off of him. He stood up and started getting dressed. I watched as he bent over,grabbing his boxers.
"Sammy you look so sexy." I bit my lip.
Sammy giggled and slipped on his clothes.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
I nodded and stood up.

We picked up a little and made sure we were ready. I walked out the door. Sammy locked and closed it behind us. We got in my car and I turned it on.
"Ready?" I asked
He smiled, "Ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I'm going to try to do a double update for you guys but I'm not sure if I can. I have a lot to do.

Also, if you guys would, if you see any spelling mistakes, or mistakes at all please by all means tell me. I'm not perfect at writing even after editing. Thank you!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!