Sammy-13

I felt hands travel all over my body softly. I slowly opened my eyes, Skates silhouette barely visible. It was dark, the only light was from the moon shining through the open balcony door.
He climbed on top of me.

(I highly recommend that you listen to lifeline by Kenny Holland while reading this part of the story. It REALLY sets the mood!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!)

I smiled and played with his hair.
"Baby..." he whispered and attacked my neck softly with kisses.
I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I ran my fingers through his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. He hands went behind my back. We were both still naked.

He made his way to my lips. The kisses were soft and full of love and passion, it was honestly the best feeling ever. My heart started beating faster and I started getting harder.
"Skate, yo-"
"Shhhh baby." he kissed below my ear.
He slid inside me slowly, letting me adjust as he went.

This wasn't like him, he was always rough and forceful. I wasn't complaining but it was different, I liked it. He was all the way in and waiting for my word.
"Go babe" I whispered.
He started moving slow and deep, it felt really good. It didn't hurt at all. His hands found my sides, my hands in his hair. We were moaning softly in each others ears.
"I love you, forever and always Samuel." he whispered.
I didn't make a sound. I was terrified. The last person I said that to proved that I should never say it again. I started to speak but the words I was going to say didn't come out. What came out was the truth.
"I love you too, Nathan."
I kissed him passionately, with all the love I had and held his body against mine. He sat up pulling me with him. He sat at the edge of the bed and hung his legs over, I was still on top of him.
"I need you Samuel. I need you forever. " he moaned out.
"I need you forever too Nathan, forever and always." I started crying.
I was letting my walls break and crumble. They were getting ripped apart. I started crying harder. I was so sacred, I don't want to be hurt. I wasn't crying because he was hurting me physically. I was crying because I was letting him in, and Skate knew that.

His thrusts were gentle and slow.
"Don't hurt me Nathan!" I said through tears.
"I won't because I love you." he whispered back.
He started moving faster.
"Don't leave me." I was still crying.
"I won't baby." he said.
"Don't make me regret it!" I snapped harshly.
"I won't. I promise."
"Lip promise?" I asked
"Lip promise." he smiled and kissed me. Our lips moved perfectly together. I was still crying, this was a hard time for me. I had built up so many walls and now they meant nothing. This was happening so fast I couldn't keep up with it all.

"I'll prove to you Sammy. I'll give you the world Sammy. I'll show you how it feels to be cared for. You're so broken. You are beautiful and loving. You put peoples feelings before yours. You are such a good person. Your eyes sparkle when you're in complete darkness. You're so perfect Sammy. You need to loved, I'm going to love you. I'm going to fix you baby. I promise. I swear I will. I'll prove it to you Samuel." he was out of breath.
He pulled me down against him hard. I moaned loudly through my tears. I looked up at the ceiling, tears still pouring out of my eyes. Little moans and whimpers escaping my lips here and there as he gently thrusted.

"I love you so much." I cried out.
"I love you too Samuel." he pulled my face down and kissed me, it was sloppy and filled with my tears. I felt myself getting close. I started moving my hips faster.
"Sammy." he moaned against my shoulder.
"Be strong." he whispered.
I took a deep breath and stopped crying. I slammed my hips down onto him. He bit my shoulder and held me tight.
"Don't ever let me go." I whispered.
"I won't baby I promise." he breathed out.
I came undone and so did he. We didn't move, we held each other tight. His hands were on my lower back and his face was in my neck. I had one hand on the back of his head and the other around his shoulder. I looked at the alarm clock, it was 3:18 in the morning.

I pulled away from Skate and he pulled out.
"Let's go back to bed Skate."
His eyes sparked in the moon light. The breeze from the balcony felt cool on our sweaty bodies. His lips connected to my neck softly then he leaned back and laid right on the bed. I was laying on his chest, sweat dripping from our bodies. My legs were in between his. His hands on my back, mine on his chest. He ran his fingers up and down my back slowly and softly. My eyes started to get heavy and so did his.

I looked back at the alarm, it was 3:56. Skates chest started to rise and fall at a steady pace. I looked up at him his eyes were closed, he was asleep.
I took and deep breath and started whispering to him.
"I made so many walls Nathan... Walls to keep people like you out. I don't want you to be close to me. All people do is hurt me. I know you're going to hurt me. I'm in love with you Skate. You broke me down, striped me of every wall I had built. You ripped my life apart and flipped it upside down. You are going to kill me and I know it. I didn't want to be here then and I still don't want to be here. I want to be happy. I'm tired of the pain, physical and emotional pain. This is to much pressure, to much stress. I don't want to love you. I want to push you away. I don't want you to see me like this. You'll realize one day that in not what you say or think I am."
I paused and wiped away a few tears. I buried my face in his chest,

"You'll see one day."

Seconds later my eyes gave in and shut. My body went numb and sleep swallowed me.