Sammy-18

I rolled over and let out a loud groan. I opened my eyes slowly letting them adjust to the sunlight. I rubbed my face and felt my dick start to throb. I had a sexual dream about Skate last night which had caused my morning wood. I looked over at Skate who was laying on his back, perfect, he was still sleeping.

I pulled the blanket off of him and climbed on top of him, he was just in boxers. I kissed the tattoos on his chest, biting every once in a while. His eyes opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Sammy what are you doing?" his voice was deep and tired.
"This." I smirked and palmed him through his boxers.
"Sammy." he moaned.
He pulled my hips down on him, he was fully hard. I grinded my hips against his. His hands moved up my body and pulled my body down. I kissed him and he bucked his hips. I slid off his boxers and took his length in my hand and moved my hand quickly. He moaned and threw his head back. I kitten licked the tip then slowly slid his length in my mouth. I bobbed my head quickly along with my hand.
"Fuck, Sammy!" he moaned loud as his hands found my hair.
Skate pulled me up then flipped us over, he ripped off my boxers and quickly deep throated me. I moaned loudly and set up on my elbows.

He was great as this, obviously he didn't have a gag reflex. He moved his head quickly, taking my whole length with ease. I felt myself getting close.
"Nathan, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned loudly and grabbed his hair with one hand.
He didn't stop or slow down, he just kept going. Within seconds I came deep in the back of his throat. Strings of profanity spilled from my lips as Skate slowly kept moving his head. He pulled off with a pop.
"You don't have to return the favor." Skate smiled and kissed my hand.
"Are you sure?" I questioned.
"Yes now, good get a shower." he smiled then got up and walked over to his bag.
I smiled and got up following him. I hugged him from behind.
"I love you... Daddy" I bit his shoulder and pulled his skin a little bit.
He growled and turned around.
"Go get a shower before I fuck you right here." his eyes were dark and his voice was low, it was so sexy.
I giggled, "Okay."

I turned to walk away and felt hand land on my ass hard making me moan. I heard Skate chuckle then he pulled his hand away. I stood there until I heard the door close, then I went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in.

I did what I needed to do and got out. I walked into the room and Skate was no where to be found so I just threw on some clothes. I decided to go down stairs and look for him. I opened the door the same time that Derek opened his.
"Hey pretty boi" he smirked at me.
"Luh" I pronounced it wrong.
"It's Luh bitch!" he corrected.
I laughed as we walked down the hallway and down the stairs.

Sounds came from the kitchen so we headed that way. We turned to corner and went our separate ways. I saw Skate hitting a bong, sitting by Swazz at the table. I walked over to him as he blew out the smoke. I leaded down and kissed his neck.
"Hello sexy." I whispered, "Hey Swazz." I waved at Swazz and sat next to Skate.
"You want a hit babe?" Skate asked as Swazz took a hit and I nodded.

Swazz passed the bong to me and handed me a lighter. I held the lighter to the bowl and inhaled until I got some smoke then pulled away. I exhaled and pulled out the bowl then I cleared the chamber quickly. I passed it Skate and blew the smoke out of my nose.
"Sexy." Skate smirked and kissed me.
"I know you are." I giggled. Johnson came up and hugged me from behind, "Hey lover boy, might wanna try to keep it down. We can all hear you."
"We can here you too Johnson!" I laughed as Swazz passed me the bong. Johnson quickly snatched it from me.
"My turn" he said and took a hit.
I smiled and shook my head. I was hungry so I got up and walked to the fridge. I opened it and examined the shelves for anything that caught my eye. Nothing looked so I just grabbed a can of beer and closed the door.

I sat back down next to Skate and opened my beer and chugged half of it. I pulled out my phone, it was to quiet, we needed music. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my music, looking for a song I had stuck in my head. I found it and clicked it, I turned it all the way up.
"Who is this?" Skate asked nodding his head to beat.
"Jarren Benton featuring Hopsin and SwizZz." I replied.
"Perhaps she swallows cum and sucks cock like a vacuum!" I rapped and Skate looked at me funny.
"I really liked this song." I blushed and looked down.
"I see." he smirked.

I grabbed my beer and drunk the rest. I was going to get drunk and I was starting now. I got up and went to the room with the bar. I grabbed a bottle of Hennessy then went back to the kitchen with everyone else.
"You got another bottle of that?" Swazz pointed to the bottle.
"Duh, what do we look like? Cheap motherfuckers?!" I joked, "There is a few more in the bar."
"Thanks man." Swazz nodded and ran to the bar.
"You getting lit tonight?" Skate smirked.
"Hell yeah man! We've been here... What? A week? I haven't gotten drunk yet, that's a problem!" I opened the bottle and pressed it to my lips.
The cool liquid poured down my throat, the burn felt amazing. I took a couple more swigs and set the bottle down.

I looked around and there were 2 joints being passed around. Gilinsky came over to me and handed me the blunt. I took a hit and passed it to Skate. I grabbed my bottle and kept drinking. I wasn't going to stop until I was shit faced. We spent the rest of the day drinking and watching movies.

We were currently in the middle of watching Straight Outta Compton and because of my alcohol in my system I was extremely horny. There were enough couches that every couple and non couple got one.

We were laying down on the couch, I was laying against the back and him on the edge. My eyes started to get heavy as I started kissing Skates neck. I felt him shift closer to me a little then I let my hand travel down his chest. I reached his belt and started taking it off but he stopped me.
"Sammy, you're drunk." he whispered, "Let's take it upstairs."
I nodded and he stood up.
"We're going to bed. Night guys" he said while leaning over and picking me up.
We got a few goodnights back then Skate headed up stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled on his hair. He closed the door and laid me in bed. I smirked and pulled him on top of me.
"Sammy go to bed." he ordered.
"But baby I'm not tired." I whined.
My head was spinning but I felt good.
"No, go to sleep." he got off of me and walked to the bathroom.

I saw a beer on Skates nightstand and quickly grabbed it and chugged it. I laid back down on my side of the bed just in time for the alcohol to cause me to black out.