"Is there any free food here?" Jordyn asked.

"Yes there is a breakfast buffet down the hall and to your left." The lady laughed.

"Sweet!" Jordyn smiled. 

"Any others?" She asked.

"Nope. That's all." I smiled.

"Then let's go!" She said. We followed her out of the room and into the studio. Wow, this is so cool.  We sat down on the couch next to the interviewers chair. "Now remember, this is live." The lady said.

"Who's awake at 7:30 in the morning?" I asked.

"Us." Jordyn laughed.

"OH MY GOSH I REMEMBER THAT! That was some good food." Jordyn laughed.

"I remember seeing that picture! You guys blew up the Broadway world with that picture." Cody laughed.

"Yeah, that was quite a time. I never knew all that would happen just because of a kiss!" I laughed. We got in the car and it was showtime. Gosh I've missed this.

Josh POV:

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love Philly?" Sky asked.

"Maybe once or twice." Nick said.

"I LOVE YOU PHILLY!" Sky screamed.

"I can't believe how responsible Ben and Jordyn have been with Melina." I said.

"Yeah they are like a little family." Sky said.

"Do you think Ben and Jordyn would ever get married?" Nick asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely. They were made for each other." I said.

"They would make good parents." Nick said.

"It's weird talking about that. Can't believe they are 23 now." I said.

"Do you think Ben has even thought about proposing?" Nick asked.

"If he has he hasn't mentioned it." I said.

"I think with them being Melina's guardians they have both started thinking about it." Sky said.

"Speaking of Melina, her schooling is about to end, we should probably go grab her and the rest of the kids." I said.

"Where are we going to take them?" Nick asked.

"What about the zoo? It's a nice day out!" Sky suggested.

"Hey remember when you met Zoe at the zoo?" I laughed.  Sky glared at me after I said that. "I mean...WHAT ZOE? ZOO SOUNDS PERFECT! LETS GO!" I said and sprinted off. We finally got to the kids schooling room in the theatre.

"Hey Lisa!" I smiled walking into the room. Lisa was the kids' tutor and she was super sweet.

"Hello boys! I was told you are taking all the kids today?" She smiled.