Scarlett took her bag, swinging it over her shoulder, letting Ashley get a good look at the Victoria’s Secret logo on the bag; winked and walked away to her dressing room, purposely swinging her hips as she left.

Ashley smirked watching her leave, taking his own bag to find his own room and get changed.

“This is going to be interesting” Sammi smiled to herself, adjusting the light slightly.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammi was loading film in the camera as Ashley walked in; she looked up and smiled as he came through the door. "Well aren't you handsome in your tiddy widdys" Sammi giggled since Ashley was only dressed in a pair of tight fitting black boxers.

 "Why thank you Sammi Doll" Ashley smirked folding his arms “Where’s Scarlett?” he noticed she wasn’t out yet

“Hey Ash” Scarlett appeared in the door way as if she had heard her name mentioned in a black satin robe

“Whats with the robe babe?” Ashley asked as she walked over

Before she could answer Sammi shouted “Get into place now” she shooed them onto the set “. We're good to go! Now Ashley, stand over near the doorframe like you're just about to go in to the room and Scarlett honey, slowly take off your robe, shoulders first!

The two got into position, the sounds of clicking echoed but they just ignored this, Scarlett with a sultry smile undid the knot in her robe and opened it to reveal to Ashley the black lace baby doll lingerie she was wearing, the cups almost transparent against her breasts and the outfit highlighted her bump perfectly as well, slowly sliding the robe off her shoulder till it hit the floor.

“Like it” Scarlett smiled watching Ashley’s shocked yet aroused expression

“Right now Ashley bend down to her bump and just hung and kiss it gently” Sammi ordered before waiting for Ashley to get down on his knee’s

“You didn’t answer me Ash. Do you like it?” Scarlett repeated as he brushed the flyaway front away to caress her bump with Sammi taking the pictures, too caught up in her own little world of photography to even hear.

“Ashley stand up again” Sammi wiped a hair from out her eyes “Stand behind her with both your hands on her bump and just look really happy”

Ashley did what he was told, standing up with his strong arms round Scarlett to her bump where he met her hands.

Scarett looked up at him with a smile which he returned “yes I do” he placed kisses between her neck and shoulder

“I hope you’d say that” Scarlett grinned rolling her hips against his in a unexpected grinding motion

“What are you doing?” Ashley asked trying to choke back his moans

“Finishing what I started in the car” She answered pulling her hands up into his hair behind her

Before Ashley could reply Sammi shouted some new orders “On the bed, I want you two to lie facing each other”

Scarlett smiled slyly, an idea forming in her mind again; she took Ashley’s hand and lead him over to the bed where they lay down together without question.

“We can’t have sex in front of Sammi” Ashley hushed to her but it just made her laugh

“Doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun now” She lazily grazed his crotch with the hand that was hidden due to her lying on her side.