Chapter 1: Mystery Woman

Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago
July 10th, 2010
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I sipped my margarita as I continued to watch the women and waitresses in bikinis walk past my table. I stirred my drink using my straw as I stared at the waitress cleaning the table across from mine. She didn't notice me yet but I was gonna get her attention.

I sat the glass down and cleared my throat. "Waitress! I need a refill." I smiled holding my cup in the air. She nodded and held her finger up indicating that she would be over in a minute.

I kicked my lips staring at her beautiful long legs, her flat stomach and perfectly shaped breasts. I bit my bottom lip as she strutted over to the table.

"Yes Ms. Fenty?" She had a thick Spanish accent.

"I need a refill on this drink."

She took my glass. "I'll be right back out with your drink." She turned and I could not help but stare at her perfectly round ass. It bounced every time she walked. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small either. It was just right. I felt myself getting wet. I did not need this right now.

I put my right leg over the left and checked the message on my phone. It was from my husband Chris.

Husband❤😍😘: Baby I miss you. When are you coming home? (10:45 PM)

Miss you too baby but I gotta stay till next week. Sorry hun (10:47 PM)

I sat and waited for his reply.

Husband❤😍😘: Okay babe. Love you Robz😘😘😘 (10:48 PM)

Love you baby😘❤ (10:48 PM)

I locked my phone and sat it face down on the table. Where is this woman? It does not take no ten minutes just to make a drink. I stood up from my chair and made my way to the bathroom. She wouldn't be back before I got back from the bathroom.

I walked into the women's bathroom and the aroma of vanilla hit my nose. My bikini bottoms were soaking wet right now. I was about to walk into a stall when I heard moaning. I put my ear to the stall and the woman's moans got louder and louder. They sounded amazing and to be honest, they were making me even hornier.

They got louder and louder until she screamed and stopped. I walked over to the sink and splashed water on my face. The stall door opened and the woman inside walked out over to the sink. She was beautiful. She was lightskinned, she looked as if she were from here. She had long black hair that stopped at her lower back, thick thighs, big titties and an ass to die for. The swim suit she had on showed off her assets very well.

"See something you like?" She spoke softly. I chuckled.

"Sorry for staring. You just look so amazing." I smiled. She returned the smile.

"Thanks you're not so bad yourself." There was an awkward silence.

"I heard you in there."

"Oh you heard that?" She blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Your moans are beautiful."

"Hmm you think so?"

"Yea as a matter of fact I'd love to make you moan as loud as that one day." I smirked as I slowly approached her. She smirked.

"Oh really? Well if you're not doing anything later, maybe you could by my hotel room later on and we'll see who can make the other moan louder."

"It'll be me." I whispered.

She put her lips to my ear. "We'll see about that. My hotel room is 2446. I'll be waiting." She winked at me and strutted out of the bathroom. I licked my lips trailing behind her. I noticed the waitress at my table. "Thanks for my drink but I have to go." I slid her a ten dollar bill. "For your troubles."

She smiled and happily took the money before walking off to another table. I looked around the restaurant for the woman I had met earlier. She was at a table, staring at me while she sipped her drink through a straw. She winked, sat the cup down and stood up from her table. I watched her toss a couple of dollars onto the table and strut out of the door.

That was my cue to leave. I picked up my purse off the chair and swiftly made my way out. She walks fast because I couldn't even find her. This girl must've ran back to the damn hotel. I walked into the hotel and walked over to the elevators.

"2446." I mumbled to myself. I wish I hadda gotten her phone number. The elevator came to a stop and I exited. I was about to turn a corner but I stopped once I heard voices. Both belonged to women and one of them sounded like the girl I met earlier.

I peeked around the corner and saw her against the wall and there was a woman standing in front of her. She was still in her bikini and the woman was dressed in a tied crop top and booty shorts. She looked like a hoe.

The woman slowly approached her and wrapped one of arms around her waist. She pulled her closer and their lips connected for just a minute after she pulled away and took her into the room. What the fuck?

This girl has got another thing coming if she thinks she can just diss me like that. I'm Robyn Rihanna fucking Fenty. I'll talk to her in the morning.

~~~

This is a book to replace Temptations and I hope it is just as successful as it was. In this book, Nicki is gonna be just as dominant as Robyn so some chapters in here will be bdsm. Hope you liked this chapter. 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!