Actions Always Have Consequences

Have you ever had a time in your life where everything just seemed to go well? And at first you think 'Oh gosh, life is so great for once, this is wonderful', but then as it continues for a few more days you start to think 'this is strange.. Nothing goes right for so long', and then finally everything bad the world was holding back comes crashing down? 

Well, that just happened to me. 

After making the absolutely stupidly insane decision to verbally abuse a MAFIA boss, and receiving an intense lecture from my mother upon returning back to the school, nothing bad had happened. For almost an entire week, classes were going well, my crazy biology teacher wasn't giving me insane chores to do, Kalem was actually behaving, and none of the girls were being harassed. Life had been bliss. But all of that changed on the following Friday morning. 

Waking into English class with Jace and Blake, I noticed everyone was talking about something excitedly. Intrigued, I sat down at my desk and asked a few people about it. 

"So what's going on?" I asked, "Are we having a sub or something again?"

"No," one of the boys replied. "I heard we have a completely new teacher,"

"A new teacher?" Jace questioned. "At this time of year?" 

"Yeah!" The second boy exclaimed. "Apparently our previous teacher is on maternity leave or something," 

"That's not possible, our teacher was a male," Blake sighed. 

"Yeah well I heard she got into an accident," another person chipped in. 

"I heard she was forced to leave the country," yet another boy added in. 

"Where did all of these rumours come from?" I asked. "I hadn't heard about this at all," 

"The rumours started spreading this morning," the first guy explained. "No one knows who started them, but they're definitely spreading," 

Oh lord, why do I have a terrible feeling about all of this? I thought, already feeling my gut clench. 

Probably because the storm is finally going to hit today. 

Storm? But it's sunny outside... 

No you moron. The metaphorical storm. You know the saying 'the calm before the storm' right? 

Ooh, yeah right. Wait, you can't call me a moron! 

Why not? 

You're inside me, not the other way around! Treat me with respect! 

Considering I'm you're conscious, I should know when you know you're a moron. I was just verbalising it. 

Oh whatever! 

Heaving an inward sigh, I grumpily looked out the window. Unfortunately, I knew the voice was right about the metaphorical storm that was coming. I knew a normal life was too good to be true. But surely life didn't have to be that terrible... right? 

Wrong. 

Just as I was thinking at how little today could go wrong, a large, masculine, all to familiar man walked into the room wearing black pants and a rather right white button up shirt. His intimidating presence immediately shut everyone up in the room; all eyes turned rather fearfully towards the man now looking us all over. 

"Good morning everyone," the man began. "My name is-" 

"Heinrich?!" I squeaked. 

"Mr. Smith," he corrected, giving me a kind smile which told me very clearly not to say another word.