Life of a kidnap-ee

Lying in bed that night, I allowed the events of the last week replay in my mind. First I almost got kidnapped by two obviously inexperienced men. Then I discovered Blake's ex was a super jealous, hormonal, sexy red-head who somehow ended up becoming my friend. Eventually I made up with Blake and we were back to how everything used to be between us. Finally a surprise physical examination turned out to be a cover for some other organisation to try and kidnap me as bait for both Kalem and my own mother.

Kalem I understand, but why try to evoke your mother? I don't see her coming to your rescue; she knows you can fend for yourself.

I know exactly what you mean. But still, something is brewing up behind the scenes, and I don't want to be apart of it.

Unfortunately girly, you already are.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my eyes. It had been such a long week, and all I wanted to do was sleep it off. Deciding it was best to do so as I was sure I'd be harassed in Biology tomorrow, I crawled under my blankets and closed my eyes.

Clink, clink.

Clink, clink.

BANG.

"WHAT?!" I shouted at the window towards the end of the bunk bed.

With no reply I grumbled my way off the top bunk and hobbled over to the window; the sun hitting my eyes as it set for the day. Being unable to see anything I huffed over to grab some shoes which I lazily kicked on before heading out of the dorm towards the back of the building.

Looking around though I couldn't see a soul. Rubbing my tired eyes I sighed heavily and turned around to go back inside.

"I must be going crazy," I muttered to myself just before I heard the cracking of twigs.

Spinning around quickly, I stupidly lost my balance and feel butt first onto the ground, sending a sharp jolt of pain up my spine. In that time, some unknown being had run over and thrown a sack over my head; securing my hands behind my back and covered my mouth with their hand.

I started kicking and screaming; completely freaking out as to what was happening. I couldn't see anything but hazy blurs through the hessian sack. I could feel myself being slowly dragged away as I continued my struggle. Frustratingly, who ever planned this hired someone freakishly strong. And that only means that they were good.

With a thud I was thrown down onto a metal floor, presumably of a car. Doors were slammed and locked behind me before I finally heard a car engine being turned on.

Somewhere within my freaking out mind, a calmness settled over me and making me focus.

Feel for the turns, so if you escape you know where to go.

As I felt the van leave the school grounds I remained calm and mentally took notes on every turn I felt.

Left, right, straight... Still on the road.

Crunch.

Left turn off-road. Where are these guys going?

I continued taking mental notes for what felt like ages until finally the vehicle came to a stop, and I was rudely kicked out onto my feet before being dragged away again. Eventually my feet went from walking over dirt and gravel to smooth stone. After being pushed down a corridor I was tossed to the side and had the sack removed from my head.

I winced at the sudden artificial light that hit my eyes as I sat on the floor in a mini-daze.

"Ah finally! My guest has arrived!" I heard a male's voice chirp happily. "But... Heinrich, why is she tied up?"