Alison Whitworth

Sup!! My Alison Whitworth. I am 18 years- old.

Here are a few things of me :

I had a brother called Jordi. He passed away with my mum and dad. They passed away in a car crash. When the accident took place, I was at my Grandma's and Grandpa's house. I was about 10 and Jordi was 15. He didn't deserve to die at all. Without him, I don't know who I am.  We were so close. Ever since my mum, dad and Jordi passed away, I had been living with my grandparent's house. Until I was 18. I moved in with my best friend Rebecca ( Picture of her below ).

 I moved in with my best friend Rebecca ( Picture of her below )

 Rebecca has cancer and she has had it for a while. As time passes, doctor's say that she won't last a lot longer. It broke my heart to know the person that has been there for me when I needed help the most, is slowly dying. When Rebecca goes, I'll be on my own. Yes I have other friends but Rebecca was and still is my closest. 

Anyway, me and Rebecca are in love with Magcon! I mean they are amazing. I have a massive crush on Jack Johnson and Rebecca has one on Cameron Dallas. Jack Johnson is so cute and so sweet. Me and Rebecca haven't met them in person yet but we will soon. I brought me and Rebecca tickets to the Magcon Concert here in L.A. I also brought some V.I.P tickets. I can't wait. Unfortunately, the concert is in a month. I don't even know if Rebecca is gonna last that long but fingers crossed.

Back to me: I have a eating disorder and I cut sometimes. I only cut when I feel I have to. My favourite colour is baby blue and my favourite food is pizza. My lucky number is 7. I love cookie- dough Ice- cream.

This is it for now. Bye

*****************************************************************************

Hey guys!!

This is my first chapter. Hope you like it. I also wanna say that please don't copy this story. I am alright with you using ideas from here but coping won't be very ideal.

But anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter 

Peace :)