In Olympus ( again)

*EDITED*

Zeus POV

Who do these demi-gods think they are? How dare they threaten my son, no better my Olympian son! The puny demi-gods were brought to the Olympian council wrapped up in Olympian gold that Hephaestus himself made. There was no way that these children were escaping, especially that slippery sea-scum. They were knocked out cold from the pain the ropes induced and the only thing I could think of to wake them up was a nice shock of electricity and myself shouting at the top of my voice, " wake up demi-gods!!"

They were both startled awake and tried to jump to their feet but fell back down. How pathetic of them to do so, they should know by now that there is no escape from the wrath of Zeus and they will pay very dearly for hurting my son.

"Demi-gods, you have been brought to the council before you to be trailed for abusing your power and abusing a god!" I shouted.

However, they didn't even flinch. In fact, the sea- scum decided to raise his voice against me and called back, "maybe it shouldn't be us put on trial Drama Queen but your dear two sons!"

"Yeah," the son of Hephaestus agreed, "if your dear little sons hadn't left your 'unimportant' demi-god son behind, he wouldn't be stuck in a wheelchair!"

When he finished talking, I was left shocked. 'My demi-god son was in a wheelchair?' I questioned Apollo telepathically.

"No, not WAS Zeus, IS." The boy Perseus spoke, with a smirk showing on his face. That smirk was mirrored by the other demi-god Leo Valdez. My face showed a look of confusion and slight fear that they could read our minds.

"You guessed that right Zeusy," Leo Valdez grinned wildly. I cast a nervous look at my two brothers and thought the same thing. We had to kill these two demi-gods.

Percy POV

Nuh uh, these gods didn't suggest what I think they just suggested, 'cause this hero of Olympus and his trusty companion ain't having none of it.

'Hey!' Leo mind-messaged me, 'why am I the sidekick? Why can't you be it?'

'Because my dear child', I replied wisely, 'with great power comes great responsibility, that's why you can't be the sidekick.'

'You aren't very responsible either!' Leo threw back. That was true doe.

'Fine, we can both be the hero. Just remember, I've been in more prophecies than you,' I said in a sing-song voice. Our mind messaging must of look very weird for the gods as they were staring at us like we were crazy.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?" Asked Leo fake judgmentally. I decided to start laughing at that moment. Bad timing. Zeus got out his master bolt and got ready to throw it at us when Poseidon and Hades intervened. I decided to give my dad a grateful look but he just glanced away, as if I wasn't even there.

"Brother, it may be wise to ask them where they got their powers from," Hades concurred.

"Yes, yes, hurry up and get on with it so I can kill these puny demi-gods." You could guess who said that. If you said Zeus, close enough, but it was Ares. I bet he was still grumpy after I beat him when I was twelve.

"So, demi-gods, where did you get these new powers are these all of them?" Asked Hades as two chairs were brought up from the ground. They looked like they'd been dragged through hell, I hope I didn't look like that when I came out the doors of death.

"Hey Leo, did I look that bad when I came out of Tartarus?" I asked in a hushed serious voice.

"No Percy, you looked much worse," he grinned. I showed an utter fake look of shock on my face.

"Seriously dude, be serious!" I shouted. The gods that weren't already looking at us turned to us.

"Yes dude!" Leo shouted back.

"What are you two shouting about?" Asked Aphrodite confusedly.

"Well..." I started.

2 Hours later - (In SpongeBob Narrator voice)

"And that's how the bad-boy supreme Leo Valdez was made," Leo concluded. I was left speechless by Leo and was looking at Hephaestus like * seriously dude? * I can't believe he could or would do that! Man that gods got some power.

"Well!" Zeus huffed to Hephaestus in a strop, " I've done it better than you!" And to that, Hera replied something very icily into Zeus' ear. Something that we could all hear was a death threat to any women who Zeus had a child with. And man do I feel sorry for those poor ladies who are gonna die because Zeus can't keep it in. Anyway, what you readers are reading is the last testimony of the great hero Percy Jackson and his sidekick Leo Valdez who are at the wrath of the GREAT GODS OF OLYMPUS!!!!!! * Cue dramatic thunder and lightning* However, these so called 'great' gods were currently arguing on the fact that Zeus cheated on Hera, again which was the perfect time for me and Leo to escape the throne room into the streets of Olympus.

Leo POV

I am truly confused as to why S.H.I.E.L.D hasn't hired me or Percy yet. I mean, c'mon! We just flipping escaped from the throne room of the gods for crying out loud!

"What it takes to get noticed these days eh Percy?" I called over to him. He knew what I was talking about though because of our mind-link (which is kind of stupid now that I think of it, no privacy!)

" Yeah, I know what you mean, I blew up St. Louis' Arch when I was younger and they probably didn't even bat an eye," Percy spoke, deeply saddened.

As we were walking, we unconsciously changed forms into water and fire and only realized this when we stopped and looked at each other.

"Leo, you're on fire!" " Percy, I can't see you!" We shouted/screamed at the same time as we disintegrated. Ok, maybe that was overdramatic but I am super-sized Mcshizzle man. When finally got my own sweet body back, I began kissing it and also the ground until I realized that I'd been kissing Gaea and so I immediately got back up and kicked the soil for good measure. As I was pounding the dirt and jumping on it, I looked to see where I was to come face to face with Percy, who was giving me a weird stare.

"What?, what did I do?" I asked, acting innocent.

"Leo, you're the only one I can say this to, but you are definitely one weird child. But hey, so was I. I just guess that's the live of a demigod," Percy sighed.

"Yeah I suppose." I said, not wanting to relive my past. So, I changed the topic.

" Let's get some food!" I said.

" Why not, but first, we got to get out of this forest," Percy replied as we began to race each other around and out of the forest.

No-one POV

As the two demi-gods ran away from the woods, they too like all the other creatures missed the green mist that poured out from every crack in the ground, creating a small, minute tremor which was almost unheard. Not heard by all but one satyr and Lord of the Wild.

This slight tremor terrified him.