The Battle

-As I don't remember the battle very well, I'm going to change a few details. Main thing: Leo's not in Ogygia.

Percy POV

The seven had finally surrounded her. All of us were holding weapons of weird and dangerous powers (cough cough **Leo's flaming hammer**)

"Stand down Gaea!" I roared, "We've got weapons and we're not afraid to use them!"

"Yeah! Get ready to feel the burn of Mr Mcshizzle Man's flaming hammer you piece of dirt!" Leo shouted, waving his hammer around dangerously close to Piper's hair.

"Leo, you're gonna set my hair on fire!" Screeched Piper.

"Yeah, but we got bigger problems than your hair Piper!" said Leo, pointing dramatically (if it was even possible) at Gaea who was advancing menacingly towards them.

"Ah Leo Valdez!" Gaea purred gleefully. "The seventh wheel, how nice it is to meet you."

"Wow! seems like everybody knows me nowadays, maybe I'll be more famous than you Percy!" whooped Leo. Queue face palm from yours truly.

"Yeah dirt-face, watdya want?" Leo finally replied. Yep, he might actually beat me in pissing off powerful beings who can zap him.

"Don't call me that, it's not my fault!" Huffed Gaea. "It's not easy finding the perfect foundation for my skin!"

And all the while this fascinating discussion occurred, I waited, my ADHD kicking in as I scowled at them to stop talking and start fighting.

"Oh sure it isn't Gaea," I finally growled at her. "Just like you trying to beat seven demi-gods who have gotten her surrounded."

Conversations ended within the others as they turned to me.

"What?!" I snarled in an animalistic way. "If any of you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of a BLOODY FRICKIN WAR!"

By the end of my epic short rant, I was seething with anger. The air temperature dropped and a chilling draft of wind swept through the battlefield. There were so many battles and deaths out there while we handled Gaea but all we were talking about was moisturizers. Just as I was about to raise riptide to attack Gaea, I heard a shout amongst the crowd. Anyone guess who it was yet?

"Dude, way to be buzz kill! I was gonna give her some great tips on how to have a fiery youthful glow!" Leo said with a malicious grin on his elfish face.

Gaea was just about to reply to that when a massive fireball struck her dead centre in the face.

"Now, let that stay for a few hours to get a beautiful complexion" grinned Leo dusting himself off as if nothing happened.

"Dude, and you call me buzz kill. You just gave Gaea a beauty pack without me!" I pouted.

"C'mon seaweed brain she's finally gone," Annabeth told me, dragging me into a deep kiss.

"Oi you two! Get a room," Leo wolf whistled. I gave him my best wolf glare and he screamed, running away. Was I that scary?

It was finally over; Gaea was back in Tartarus where she belongs.

Leo POV

Who ho! Who da man, I da man! Who da man, I da man! Gaea, nill, team Leo, 1. By that I mean 10000000000000000 awesome points to Mr Mcshizzle man. I can't believe I beat Gaea. I mean yeah, I know I'm awesome but she's one tough cookie. A disgusting, mud tasting, no chocolate cookie.

We were all walking out of the battlefield when fourteen flashes appeared. (A/N, pretend Hades and Hestia got thrones after the second titan war)

"Demigods!" Zeus thundered (no pun intended)

"Today you have exceeded your call as demigods by helping us defeat Gaea."

At that point, Zeus got almost a coughing fit from both Poseidon and Hades.

"Ok fine, you won the war for us!" Zeus dejectedly admitted.

Wait... What?! Has old Zeusy finally grown up to be a big boy? I turned to look at my friends but the most shocked were Percy and Jason. Percy did a drowned fish impression so well that I wanted to throw a bucket of water on him. Jason? Well.... Let's just say that the dead Gaea could see his jaws in tartar sauce

"Hey blonde superman!" I waved, "Shut your trap or you might catch Gaea and bring her back!"

That shut him up instantly. "Wha......" he started but was cut short by Poseidon and Hades whooping for joy.

"Brother Zeus has finally grown some balls and learnt to be respectful!" Hades started dancing around everyone while the whole Olympian council stood there dumbstruck while Zeus turned into a tomato.

"Firstly," Hera started, "don't use bad language in front of your spawns, and secondly..."

"Why can't you be that in the meetings uncle H?" Hermes and Apollo finished.

"I have to find something amusing," Hades stated. "And the council meetings aren't amusing, they're just annoying and a waste of time."

Well that must have dented Zeus' pride a bit more.

"Hm, hmm" Zeus coughed to distract them. "Let's tell them why we're here. We are here to congratulate the 7 demigods, but also Nico Di Angelo son of Hades, Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano daughter of Bellona, Grover Underwood Lord of the wild and Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus. You all will be transported to Olympus to receive your prizes immediately.

With that, he and the other gods disappeared. " Well...." I stretched, "from one surprise to another eh Nico?" I wriggled my eyebrows.

In less than a second Nico melted into shadows and appeared behind me.

"Run," He whispered in a menacingly low growl.

I took his advice and ran as fast as my legs would take me.

"Help me guys!" I screamed, "Ghost King is after my blood!"

Jason POV

I watched as Leo got chased by Nico. I looked at him with a smirk and looked at Percy and Frank. We were all wondering the same question. Should we help Leo?

"Nah!" We said at the same time. And burst out laughing. The girls looked at us quizzically.

" Well you three are certain help!" Leo called over his shoulder, "just don't forget to be at my funeral!"

It only took his one moment stopping for Nico to catch him and hold his stygian iron sword at Leo's throat.

"Guys, I think Nico is actually going to behead Leo." I cast a nervous glace at the duo in a life and death situation. Just as I was about to fly to Leo's rescue (like superman), a golden glow surrounded us. Off to Olympus now then I suppose.