In Olympus

*EDITED*

Leo POV

We were flashed into Olympus in an uncomfortable position. Basically, I was on the floor with Nico's sword at my throat. Oh the joys of having powerful friends.

"What is going on here Nico?" questioned Hades, after some Gods and Goddesses had recovered from their confusion.

"Father, he was laughing at what you did a moment ago and I had to protect your pride!" Nico whined. Just as he finished, the whole council erupted into laughing fits. Me being the loudest.

"Well, two of the big three aree OUT!" I said in an announcer voice. "Posie, it's up to you to regain the pride your brothers have lost! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!"

"Posie?!" Percy questioned between fits of giggles.

"Yeah?!" I said, sassily clicking my fingers

"Wait, Leo, when the heck did you have time to come up with a game show?" Piper demanded.

"Well," I said sheepishly, "I don't".

"Well then let's make one!" Jason and Percy synchronized. We all turned towards Nico, thinking the same thing.

"Nico, you're the only child of Hades so you have to compete"

"What? Wait, why can't Hazel do it? She's a daughter of Hades too!" Nico pleaded.

"Sorry death breath, she's a daughter of PLUTO. Plus Frank was gonna tear us up if we chose Hazel," I shrugged.

"Fine what do I have to do?"

"Nico, Jason and Percy," I grinned devilishly. Their looks of amusement instantly vanished to turn into faces of horror.

"Get ready for hell."