Intro

Skyler Reneé Johansen was 15 years old when she was bullied by Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Matt Espinosa, Jacob Whitesides, and Nash Grier.

~Skyler's POV~

I slouched back in my seat, my hands playing with some hairband that was previously on my wrist, I was hardly paying attention to my science teacher's boring lecture.

As soon as the bell rang, I, with everyone else, jumped from my seat, eager to leave the stuffy classroom. No homework.. I thought to myself. The last day of being a sophomore, and I was still getting bullied by none other than Cameron Dallas and his "crew". It had been happening since November of this school year. I wasn't exactly a nerd, or hideous... Or really anything like that. I was just boring, and, according to those boys, should "not even bother with life". It used to get to me, but my sister got me through it, and now I'm just used to it.

I made my way along the hall way, swerving around many cheering students, and finally reached my locker. I had just gotten to dumping my science book into it when Taylor Caniff's hand met my arm. The impact of the hit stung and I swore under my breath as Taylor was soon joined by Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier, Jack Johnson, Aaron Carpenter, Jacob Whitesides, Jack Gilinsky, and Matthew Espinosa. Matt had been my long time crush since the end of freshman year. Not that I had a chance with him. Not that I even should like him. They were terrible to me, but my teachers couldn't care less.

I tried to turn around and leave, but Cameron appeared behind me, sticking his foot in front of mine, to result in me face-planting into the tile floors, their roars of laughter echoing around the crowded hall. I stood up, brushing myself off, my cheeks burning, my eyes focused on the ground. They muttered something to each other and then just left, walking towards the lunch room. All but Matt, who looked at me up and down, told me what an ugly, worthless piece of trash I was, and then followed in the others' direction.

I was sick of it. Used to it, but sick of it. I didn't care that it was the last day of school, or only 5th period, I walked straight out of the building and towards my house, which was only a 10 minute walk.

As soon as I reached my room, I collapsed onto the bed into sobs. The tears wouldn't stop flowing for the next few hours, but when they did, and I had filled up on some chips, I called my sister.

"Skyler, what's up?" She answered.

"Give me a make over." I demanded.

"What?"

"A makeover. I want one."