Chapter 7: Growing balls...

Start from the beginning

"YOU! One of you told him! Which one?" I asked pointing an accusing finger at both of them, not caring for a second that Lucas was behind me listening to me argue with two assholes in front of me.

"Not me," they both said in unison.

"Oh, shut your lying faces," I hissed, "grow some balls and admit it."

That's right, I went there. I challenged their manhoods.

"He did it," they both said it in unison, pointing towards each other.

"That's okay because no matter who did it, both of you are losing your manhoods soon."

I heard Jared snort, which only made me turn towards him.

"You don't even say a word... I'll cut yours into perfect square pieces," I said emphasizing the word 'perfect', "don't forget, I also learned how to carve design... I'm sure the technique works the same on ugly faces as it does on wood."

"In that case, the technique should work on your face better than mine," he said.

I turned to face Lucas, ignoring Jared's stupid comment.

"Um... Well, I'll just grow some balls unlike some boys in this room couldn't," I said eyeing Hunter and Austin, "I do have a crush on you," I mumbled out the last part.

My balls were still growing, they weren't fully grown enough for me to yell it out to the world so it just came out as a mumble.

I heard a laugh and I looked up to feel Lucas's hand on my head as he ruffled my hair, "you're a cute kid."

Kid? Excuse me but my balls were bigger than any guys in this room. Being 2 years older than me doesn't make me a kid. It's his fault for repeating junior year twice.

I heard laughter coming out of every direction in the room. I felt humiliated. I felt like hiding in a room if that made people forget about my rejection. Even my so-called 'best friend' was laughing at me.

"Austin, you better never talk to me again," I gave him a death glare, "and Hunter, I'll see you in wood class."

And with those threats, I walked out and into my assigned bedroom for the night.

"Lee wait!" Austin called out, I turned around and glared at him before turning back around to walk into the room.

I closed the door behind me before I threw myself on the surprisingly comfy bed. To be honest, I was hoping for my best friend to come after me. I needed a cuddle while I forget about my humiliation.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I muffled into my pillow, but loud enough for the person to hear.

The door opened and the figure walked in anyway which made me happy that Austin cared.

"Um..." I heard a voice which did not belong to Austin.

I sat up and turned around to see Zach's figure awkwardly standing there.

"Go ahead, laugh it out," I said waiting for him to just make fun of me.

"I am not a dick, you know," He muttered, "I just came to say... It's okay?"

"What's okay? Wait, what?" I asked, confused by his words.

"They are all laughing their asses off so I came to check up on you, like are you okay?" He was scratching the back of his head.

Why did he care? All he knew was to join in with Hunter when he made fun of me.

"I'm just trying to be nice... Please don't kill me," he mumbled with a grin which caused laughter to escape from my mouth.

"I'm not that vicious," I defended myself standing up to his level, even though, he was still taller than me.