Ch 6

Ch 6

Naruto dangled from a tree growling at Kakashi like a rabid dog, flailing wildly.

"I. Get. It!" Naruto insisted angrily.

With a sigh, Kakashi put his hands in his pockets and glanced up at Naruto's flailing form.

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it which is not the same as actually getting it, get it?" Kakashi taunts. Beside me the mini Uchiha reaches into his weapons pouch and flings a handful of kunai at the distracted jounin.

Glaring at the stupid bite sized Uchiha, I hiss.

"Now he knows where we are, moron!" I scowl before leaping off into the canopy, leaving the duck behind. Let him fall out of a tree or something.

Somewhere to my left a few minutes later I hear the sound of Fangirl's piercing scream, making my frown turn upside down so I'm grinning. It sounds like Kakashi was certainly having fun. I pause to enjoy the sound, before I continue moving through the trees until I get to the clearing Ducky is standing in.

I jump down beside him and raise an eyebrow tauntingly.

"Ask nice and I'll help you, my hair impaired friend." I tease, picking some imaginary dirt from under my fingernail. Ducky only glares, not even jumping at my sudden appearance. Apparently he was immune to my cat-ish charm.

"Not a chance, Tsuki. I don't need your help, and you wouldn't be able to help even if I did." Sasuke denies. "Just go and wait by the alarm or something while I get the bells for us."

I roll my eyes at his macho man act. He wasn't fooling anyone but himself if he thought he, a genin, could take down an experienced jounin.

"Really Ducky?" I ask sarcastically. "You don't think I have a few moves up my sleeve? Besides you can't compare with a jounin's skill, training or not, and he's literally standing right behind you-" mini Uchiha whips around to face Kakashi, fists raised and completely ignoring me. Stupid Ducky.

With one last eyeroll I launch myself into the treeline, and make myself comfortable sitting on a high branch. This would certainly be entertaining.

"Shinobi battle skill number two, the illusion jutsu. Sakura studied it it class but she still didn't see it coming." Kakashi announced, bells at his waist jingling.

After a second of silence where ducky is undoubtedly giving himself an inner monologue pep talk, the mini Uchiha speaks.

"I'm not like Sakura and Naruto," He insists intently, giving Kakashi a blank gaze. I deadpan.

"Say that after you get one of these bells, My Sasuke," Kakashi chuckles, pushing himself off the tree he was leaning on. "Where's your little girlfriend off to? The one that bites?"

I jerk backwards, almost falling off the branch with the force of my disgust. Dating the Uchiha Brat? That's what I'd call a bad relationship move.

Sasuke scowls deeply, seemingly having the same feelings at Kakashi's jab as me, but my mind is on other things. Two round, shiny other things that were dangling from Kakashi's belt loop. My pupils shrank as my sight caught on the sunlight sparkling off the silver bells.

Without any more warning then mini Uchiha flicking his wrists, the duck flung another two handfuls at out future sensei, causing the silver haired jounin to dodge.

"There's no use using normal attacks~" Kakashi almost sang, not noticing the mini Uchiha's wrist flicking again as he flung one more sharp projectile, this time at a trap he'd set earlier.