Ch 2

Ch 2

With a sigh, I cautiously knock on the Hokage's office door. I wasn't sure how to go about this... It's not like I could just go up to him and say, "Hey! Your village is lovely. Have I mentioned yet that I'm a demonic force summoned here by a little boy's rage and have been living here for six years now? No, well I now have to be on the same little boy's gennin team because I'm kinda sorta supposed to protect/stalk him until he extracts revenge on his super hot older brother and I get to eat his soul."

Yeah... That probably wouldn't work out too well for me, although I really want to see the look on the Hokage's face if I did say it.

With another, smaller, sigh followed promptly by the pasting on of a happy smile, I hear the Hokage call through the door for me to come in. It seems all the ninja who normally guard the old man have gone home to their families, and the Hokage was about to leave as well, so at least I knew we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Hiya Hokage-sir!" I chirp as I skip over to his low desk and sit on the edge of it. Perhaps I was being a bit disrespectful but I didn't particularly care. I was still hungry and if I didn't finish this quick my supper would be cold when I got home.

The Hokage doesn't seem to take any offence to me either. He simply gives me an amused, if not slightly cautious, smile. His kind eyes take in my small form and the corners of his mouth twitched upwards even further.

"Hello young one, have you just come to our village?" He asks as he takes the seat behind the desk again.

I frown for a moment as I decide which lie or half truth I want to tell. That makes me sound really twisted but now I absolutely have to listen to mini Uchiha because of his stupid order.

"Kinda..." I trailed off. "Not really though. I've been living with an acquaintance for a while."

The Hokage looks intrigued at my response.

"So how long have you been staying here?" The Hokage asks finally, taking a sip of probably lukewarm tea.

"About six years," My nonchalant answer makes the Hokage spit that same lukewarm tea all over his desk.

My hand flies to cover my mouth as I leap off the desk. The sound that leaves my mouth is halfway between a laugh and a hiss. The tea slowly trickles over the entire desk, including the portion I was sitting on, and soaks into some important looking papers. The Hokage totally disregards all the probably important papers on his desk and looks at me in shock.

"Six years?" He asks, his face going a strange color of purple.

I giggle and walk up to him,being able to stand a little over him because he was sitting.

"Yep," I grin happily before I quickly move behind him and turn on my demon mojo.

It, unfortunately, wasn't actually called demon mojo but it was powerful. Demons called it compulsion and have used it in history to become important historical leaders. A demon had even helped the Sage of Six Paths split the ten tails into nine chakra beasts... and had further more cast the body into space to orbit the earth. History had muddled the story and made the Sage of six Paths the hero who had no outside help, which has been fine to our kind. Heck, for all I know the Sage of six Paths was a demon himself.

"Yes lord Hokage," I say with compulsion deep in my voice, "But you don't really care. You know you can trust me and you're going to make me a Konoha ninja because you trust me."

Repetition was key.

The Hokage's eyes had gone a bit glossy, but he nearly snapped out of it and he looked at me.