Chapter Twenty Five || Forward

Start from the beginning

"Hola. ¿Puedo ayudarle con algo señor? Hello. May I help you with something sir?" The Latino woman asked as she stood in the doorway with her silk robe tied tight around her waist. Leave it Lamar to be peeking all over me to get a look at her body, this nigga was always gon be a nigga even in a serious situation like the one we found ourself in right now.

"Hola señora. ¿Está Mitch en casa? Hello ma'am. Is Mitch home?" I questioned her as she stood there in the doorway looking rather confused as to why I was standing on her doorstep out of the blue like this right about now. Had he just agreed to give her back from the beginning I wouldn't have brought this shit to his front door, but he brought it all on himself and them.

"No señor. Él no está en casa. ¿Puedo recibir un mensaje? No sir. He-he isn't home. Can I take a message?" She asked me rather nervously.

"¿Puedo entrar, es un asunto serio? May I come inside, it's a serious matter?" I told her, trying to be as civil with her as I possibly could in this situation.

"Lo siento, no puedo-. I'm sorry, I can't-" she started to say but before she could even finish bullets riddled her small frame and screams erupted from her body. I gave Lamar a look of confusion and that had all it took for a bunch of shots to be fired at us. I pulled out one of my many guns to rush into the house with Lamar right behind me. It was like we were running into war as we killed many of the workers that were gunning for our head. By then, all of our shooters had rushed into the gunfire firing back aimlessly too.

"Y'all handle this, I'm gone go look for Raegan." I told them and watched for their nod. From then I ran up the stairs with gun in hand as I looked around for anything that looked to be suspicious. I made sure to keep cover of my own back as I ran with the guns in hand down a long hall as I stepped off the staircase. I kicked in every door on the hall, seeing nothing but woman having sex with other men. I didn't even bother to kill them, it was pointless as I headed to the next room until I can't to a locked door at the very end of the hall. I kicked it open and low and behold there was Mitch sitting there in a rocking chair with little Raegan held secure on his lap.

"I've been expecting you," Mitch said as Raegan started to cry on his lap. I was frozen in my spot, not knowing how to move after this. Just to see her alive made all of my spirits soar through the roof, but the gun pointed to her head made me nervous all over again because how I knew the man holding it wasn't one to bullshit around with those guns.

"Mitch, this ain't even necessary." I told him trying to remain calm as Raegan's cried knocked some of my focus away from the situation and how it was to go.

"It was necessary for you to try and kill me though G?" He asked and then chuckled and shook his head. "Let's not even talk about necessary. Next time make sure the aim is accurate of your gun. If you're going to try and kill me G, make sure you do it next time Montana or it might just cost you, your life perhaps." He smiled. I sighed as I fingered the trigger of the gun in my hand and sighed once again.

"Had you done what I asked, none of this shit would've been necessary, but you got your head so stuck up yo own ass to just come to an agreement with me." I told him and he nodded.

"You're damn right, I do. Now I'd watch those words if I were you or the girl's brains will decorate the fucking walls in here." He said as he smiled and ran the gun all along her cheek as she cried and called my name, only setting me back another step as I watched her cry in his arms. I wanted and just kill this nigga and be done, but I didn't need him pulling the trigger and killing her before I could kill him.