Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You

Start from the beginning

"Word. For what?" Lamar questioned.

"Kamille want me to meet her daughter, but she'd asked that nigga bout it and he wanted to have a sit down wit' me first on the humble. If it was anything else I'd be like fuck it all together, but I respect it, so shit why not hear what this nigga got to say." I shrug my shoulders as we sat inside of my truck outside a trap over on the upper west side of the A, my side and borough.

"I feel that man, do ya thang then. I'm happy for you and ya lil relationship, just don't loose ya head bro. Good luck on all that shit, I gotta bounce tho. This lil' bad ass thottie been tryna get with me for a hot ass minute so I gots to give her some of this strokin'." Lamar's dumb ass said before the both of our ass laughed. I swear this had to be the dumbest nigga I knew, ever.

"Never that, now you gone handle that. I'll catch up wit' ya later." I told him in amusement and that was that. He hopped out of my truck and headed back inside of the building before I pulled off from there cautiously and went for the funeral home that I had already on this side of town. I turned up the radio a bit and listened to that dope s2Federal, Moneybag Yo & Yo Gotti shit Can't Do It. I rapped along all the way until I pulled up outside the spot and parked along the curb.

I wasted no time heading inside of the place and I went straight to the back where one of my cousins held shit down for me. She had took up some type of shit in Accounting and thought she was big shit with the money, so I put her ass to work and let her do her thing over here. That was one thing about G, I didn't have much family but I looked out for what I did have, they'd be lying if they said I didn't. That was something I'd done since a little kid alway up to now. The people who fucked with me, were always good and I made sure of that shit everyday I hustled outchea risking my life and freedom for them to have a good life & freedom.

"What's good Toya," I said after knocking on the door and walking inside of the room. She looked up from the papers scattered over the desk and smiled a big ass grin at my presence in here. She got up with the quickness from her seat with a spliff hanging out of her mouth and came over to hug me and then let go before talking shit like the usual. Toya was a girl, dressed like one, but acted like a straight up nigga.

"Wassup nigga, how you been? You know I only see ya ass once a month around this bitch. Where you been hidin' out at family?" She chuckled as she sat back down in her seat and continued to smoke on the blunt she had. I shook my head and laughed of my own before leaning up against her desk and looked at her.

"Can't complain, can't complain man. I be out here makin' money, ian' hidin. You already know what I be on, if it ain't about the money, fuck it." I told her and she chuckled before givin me this look that was hard for me to decipher, but then she spoke up and began to talk shit again.

"Nah nigga, I hear you been out hea wit' some girl heavy as fuck lately bro, what bitch got ya nose wide open cousin? Last time I knew it was Nia, after that bitch I thought you'd never fuck with another again like that bro." She chuckled and I sighed as I ran a hand over my hair and gave her a look back. I ain't even know how she knew, Toya wasn't a going out type of person, so word had to have been out for her to know about what I got goin on in my damn life and shit.

"Aye, chill out wit that bitch word. I just been livin' tho Toya. Ain't nobody got my nose wide open, but I got a girl and she the shit. Just know that," I told her and she smirked as she smoked and killed the remainder of the blunt she'd been smoking.

"Mhm nigga, let me find out you playin' house out hea." She chuckled. "Anyway, I know you a busy ass man and ion' wanna keep you away from doing ya thang. The numbers lookin' good as hell this month. Ion know what's in the water, but these muhhfuckas been dropping' like flies around this bitch lately. I'm talking at least 10-15 bodies a damn day. Phone be ringin' off the damn hook, house be full I have to turn down bodies and shit." She said and that was what I liked to hear. This business was a gold mine. I would always be in business because everybody had to die one of these days and I was counting em down and stackin my paper from it too.