6

Both males hesitate first before looking at me with a nervous look and they broke the silence.

"I am Ryuu. Jounin." Ryu introduced and elbowed his partner. "My name is Ken. Jounin." Ken said after touching his sore arm.

"Your names sounds familiar but I can't put a finger to it." I said before lunging at them a tight hug. Ken and Ryu chuckled at my reactions before hugging me back as my tail flicked and my ears twitched. "I thought you guys left the clan!"

"No, we didn't. We just left the clan because we know someone is going to kill the whole clan and that person will never kill you." Ken said letting go from the tight hug.

"Yeah. We both knew who is that person." Ryu coughed as he grabbed my attention.

"Who?" I asked looking at him with puppy eyes.

"It's Tobi/Obito. He is the mastermind of the Akatsuki and he's name isn't in the bingo book either."

I was speechless and I slammed my fist to the table causing Shikamaru and his teammates rushed in. Ryu was shocked to see my inhuman strength and begin to list down everything about what happened. Ken was looking at Shikamaru and his team then back to me.

"I should have known. I need to get out of here and train with my students in advance." I announced as Ino nodded and rushed to the door. Shizune came in with a clipboard in hand and she was wearing a nurse's outfit. "Naomi, you seemed to be in depressed. I know you want to get out of here. So, Shikaku payed all charges and you are free to go." She said removing the wires and machines to my left. I jumped out of bed and stretched my sore muscles, only recieving a satisfying pop from my back.

"Ryu. Your incharge on taking good care of her and make sure you give her the right medicines."

"No need to tell me, Shizune-chan. I'm an expert or should I say a head medic." Ryu complied making me chuckle.

Time Skip

We were send to the Hokage Building to report and send back to my apartment, where I have one guestroom with two single beds and one bathroom.

After unlocking my apartment, Ryu and Ken immediatly gained the beds before coming down wearing loose shirts and camo jeans to have some dinner. I was preparing miso ramen with eggplant and green tea for dinner.

Both of them were sitting down on the chairs of the dining table as I placed the steaming bowl into the table and kettled filled with hot tea. Once the three of us settled, we ate our dinner at silence and begin to have a small talk about what happened to our past lives.

"So, how's life?" I asked after washing the dishes and moved to the living room, where both younger males sat down while watching tv. "Same old thing. Missions. Training. Crap load of stuff. Attending shit meetings and stuff." Ken replied not looking at me which his focus was the screen. Ryu looked at me before turning back to the bright screen as I took a seat on the sofa. "Same here but a little different. I only got more S-rank missions, less C and D-rank missions and a few A or B-rank missions. I spend most of my time patrolling the area then I rarely trained and attending a few meetings from the Mizukage." He said before stifling a chuckle as Ken silently cuss and fumed about the whole thing. "Yours?" He added.

I shrug before looking at them. "Nothing new except a few adjustments." I replied as my ears twitched and my tail flick.

"A few adjustments?"

"Yeah. Like training nine students in the same time and befriending the Kazekage."

"No missions or sorts of crap load stuff?"