Author's Note and Introduction to new Characters

Okay, I know there is something I need to edit and it is the part where Naomi's students retrieved the sacred scroll with two of the Sand Siblings but now I will change it.

It will be Naomi is going to retrieve it while her students will evacuate everyone underground where it was found inside the Hokage Building.

No worries cause Tai Lung and the Su Wu Sisters will arrive in Konoha with an army of bandits while Naomi is retrieving the Scroll in the Land of Suna and the enemies thought that the scroll was in Konoha.

Tai Lung's goal was to retrieve the sacred scroll and used it for evil but our wonderful Naomi will give it to Lady Tsunade for the next generation's use in the future.

As for the introductions in the few next chapters, there will be new characters and new rivals on Naomi.

Guess what! Naomi has a....*drum roll* twin brother! Her twin brother is much like Tigress build but a white tiger and his blind.

Even though he is blind, he can attack the bandits with the sense of hearing and feeling the waves that give off from the ground.

Naomi is going to meet her twin in the next book and yes, there will be a sequel for the first book and a new enemy in the second book.

Speaking of the new enemy, I may or may not add some plot twists in the sequel and I NEED ideas.

Hit that comment and vote buttons below!

Ja ne~!