4

After Naruto and the others knew about what happened yesterday, they gave me sometime to explain everything with the help of my star pupil and my love.

"When did you guys fall in love?" Sakura asked still looking for answers to me. "When he was promoted as a Jounin." I replied pointing at Shikamaru who was recieving some lecture from the older Jounins which includes his father and the all of the female Jounins were with me.

"Why you didn't told us sooner?! We should have help you!"

"Uh.. No thanks. I can handle it on my own besides how is your lives? With some boys?"

That made the girls blushed and some of them have a dreamy look on their faces. "Let's start with Anko." I pointed which she blushed the deepest shade of red. "My life was a-okay with Iruka." Anko said scratching the back of her neck. "He started dating me a few days ago."

"Next."

"I fell in love with Kiba Inuzuka which he becomes very perverted sometimes but he's really sweet." Temari said blushing light pink. "Naruto's fine and he still can be a jerk sometimes." I heard Hinata whispered innocently.

This just go around and around. "I think Wolf is a cutie but I can't confess my love to him yet and he can be a little sweet sometimes." Tigress confessed making me punch her in the arm with a small amount of force. "It's true!" She added giving me one her hardcore punches.

Sakura was next and she seemed to be frowning. "What's wrong, Sakura?" Ino asked in concern. "Nothing." She replied looking from her friend. I scooted over her and put an arm on her shoulder. "Are you still after Sasuke? Even though he is not here?" I asked. "Maybe. Naruto and I tried to bring him back but he was still against us and he wants to destroy Konoha for good." She replied still frowning. All of us girls let out a gasp and look at her.

"How come you didn't tell us about this?"

"I can't tell you the right time. I just can't."

"Tell me, do you still love Sasuke?"

"Yes."

"Then, I'M HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!"

That left all of us laughing our butts off and begin to held our sides from laughing too much.

Shikamaru's POV

After my father lectured me about dating on Naomi, which I know that she is much older than me, my head begin to ache from too much information and I felt all of my friends (except the girls) huddled up in a small circle for a talk.

"So, how's life?" I asked everyone in the circle. "Fine." All of them replied in unison.

"What happened these days?"

Sai gave me a scroll which I look at him questionly and begin to open the scroll. After reading inside the scroll, I facepalmed. Twice.

"You can't tell me in the right time about dating girls? Heck, I don't even give an advice or something!" I admitted. All of them scratched behind their necks before each of them pulled out their own scrolls and opened it for me to look.

"YOU GUYS STARTED DATING WITH THE GIRLS IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS???!!!"

All of them nodded and put it away. "We know you want to date with Naomi-sensei but you know she is older than you, Shikamaru." Shino said simply before we could here the girls laughing and I looked over to see them holding their sides.

"Something is telling me that we need to train back..." Naruto trailed off before I heard Naomi say somthing to the girls which I can't clear it out what she was aaying. "Probably we are not gonna train today. Look." He pointed where the girls were but they were gone.