2

Naomi's POV

I woke up inside a room with all walls were white and my head feel fuzzy. I lifted my hand up and saw it was the paw of a white tiger. Letting out a shriek, Kakashi barged in with his headband up before seeing me in this condition and sighed. He put down his headband and make way towards my bed.

He grab a chair and took a seat beside my bed. "What happened?" I asked calmly tracing my paw to the markings of the black marks. "You don't remember anything like one thing happened to you?" He asked calmly looking at me with his visible eye before I smacked my head on realizing everything what happened to me yesterday.

"I do remember everything but where are my friends?"

"Your friends were worried sick about you and Hiruzen-sama has to rushed you here after you passed out."

I nodded and look under the covers. Gladly, I was still on my Jounin clothes and a nurse came in. "You may go home now but you have to take it easy." She said before leaving. Kakashi gently grabbed my paw and poofed away with me.

Both of us poofed inside the Hokage Building to see Hiruzen-sama talking to my Grand Master and I was engulfed into a group hug. "You had us worried sick!" Mantis exclaimed though trying to hug me the best he could. I chuckled a little before bowing to Master Ooguay. "I see that you have recovered faster than I thought. It is time to start your training." Master Ooguay said and poofed away with me.

Kakashi's POV

After the grand master and Naomi left, the Furious Five begin to separate and went to their assigned team number. Naomi or Ooguay must have planned this all along while we send Naomi to the hospital as a distraction. I thought to see Tigress and Crane standing beside me. Asuma has Mantis with him, Kurenai has Viper nestling on her shoulders and Guy had Monkey on his back with its tail dangling.

"Ooguay has given permission to the Five on training with your genins. Tigress and Crane will have to train on Team Kakashi, Mantis on Team Asuma, Viper on Team Kurenai and Monkey on Team Guy." Lord Third said before all of us nodded and poofed away. The three of us landed inside the training grounds to see my genins yelling at each other only to be stop by a mighty roar and I turned to see Tigress and Crane arrived.

"YOUR LATE!" Naruto and Sakura yelled angrily at me while Sasuke looked at Tigress with wonder before looking away. "Sorry. There was an emergency on the Hokage Building earlier." I said calmly watching Tigress approached the Uchiha calmly and took a seat beside him. I look over to Crane and saw both of them were meditating in peace.

"Let's begin our training."

"'Our?'" All three of them asked looking at me weirdly like as if I grew another head.

"Yes. I am Tigress and this is Crane. We are the students and followers of Master Ooguay and Master Shifu." Tigress introduced herself and Crane after their peaceful meditating. "Yeah. I hope the others are okay." Crane said checking his wings of....survelliance?

"Your assignment is easy but it requires something else. You only have to get these bells from me and you passed." I explained their first survival test. Showing them the bells, Crane and Tigress huddled up together with Sasuke. "Why there is only four bells even though we are five? And where is Naomi-sensei?" Naruto asked after I secured the bells at the side of my pants.

"Only four of you will pass while the other will not graduate and will be send back to the academy for good. Naomi is training with the grand master of the Five after she transformed into a white tiger earlier and passed out."

All of them nodded and flashed away, all except Naruto. He was standing infront of me while cracking his knuckles and gave me smug grin. "Start." I breathed out as Naruto attacked me with a kunai in hand and swung it towards me but I blocked it immediatly.