Spaghetti . . .

Set after TFA!
Contains made up characters for the sake of the plot
This is only a short (like really short) one. But basically this thing happened and I couldn't not put it into a fic cause I was crying with laughter when it happened, so here it is.

Rey, Finn and BB-8 were sat under Poe's X-wing, they were teaching Finn languages so he could understand BB-8 and Chewy. He was picking it up quite quick. Poe was waist deep in the engine of his X-wing, Tinkering with something or another.

Rey and Finn had settled in pretty fast at the resistance base, everyone loved them. The pilots especially loved Rey. You see they had all lived these missions together meaning there wasn't really anyone they could tell who was actually interested, until Rey, she would sit for hours listening to them tell stories or just talking about anything. Rey finally had friends and she couldn't be happier.

"This is so hard in not doing good, it's frustrating" Finn says falling back on the ground in frustration, *beep-beep* bb8 bleeped "oi" Finn responded sitting up to look at the droid "that's mean". Finn had picked up the basics and bad words pretty quick. "See you're getting there. Even if it's only the mean comments that you know at the moment, you're still learning, that's something right?" Rey tries to put a lighter spin on it, "besides now you know what R2 is saying, I'm pretty sure all that droid does is insult C3-P0 " they both laugh.

"What you doing?" Amelia, one of the younger pilots said as she sat next to Rey. They had become good friends. "Giving Finn another lesson" Rey answered.
They sat for another 20 minuets, completely going off topic, before Poe joined them on the floor. All of them sat in a little circle, BB-8 rolled off a while ago. They could talk and talk for hours upon hours about anything and everything, that's what people loved about the new kids on the base, they always had stories but they also loved to listen to the stories of others.

"Rey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner later ?" Amelia asked, turning to face the young girl. "I go every night" Rey responds confused. "I meant like with me?" . Rey's eyes widen "are you asking me out?" She questioned. Amelia simply nodded. "I'm sorry but I'm erm what do you call it.." Rey is searching for the word. Poe pipes up "straight?" "Yeah, straight " Rey says looking at Amelia who leans forward to say something in Rey's ear. "Oh darling so is spaghetti, until its wet" she doesn't whisper it meaning Poe absolutely loses his shit, collapsing into a fit of laughter. Amelia simply gets up and walks off leaving Rey and Finn highly confused while Poe struggles to breath as tears roll down his face from laughter.

"Did - Did that just happen" Rey asks sat their stunned, not really sure what to do. Poe just continues to laugh. "What does that mean?" Finn says unsure. "I'm not actually sure but judging by his reaction is something sexual" Rey answers pointing at Poe who is trying to catch is breath. "Yeah, it's sexual." Poe says once he has finally stopped laughing as he sits up. The other two just stare at him, asking him to explain, he huffs and rolls his eyes, he hats having to explain sexual things to them, but at the same time it makes him feel kinda smart. "So basically when a woman gets...." He explains it to them as simply as possible. "... So she is saying your straight till she gets in your pants... Like water to spaghetti". Ray and Finns mouths form 'o' shapes. Then Rey starts to giggle, she is highly childish when it comes to things like that having never had the chance to be childish before now she could so she was. Finn joined shortly after

Sorry it's short but I had to write this cause I thought it was amusing.