Stranded

I don't usually double post but someone sent in a request and if someone requests something I write it ASAP and post it as soon as I'm done ...

Han X Leia fluff short one shot
Set after the fall of Darth Vader

allisonbruhh  asked for this chapter. I know its not Finnrey but i just couldn't not write it and it's Leia x Han which is just adorable in any way.

There was finally peace in the galaxy. Vader was dead, the rest of the dark side dead or gone into hiding. Han could finally breath anther the stress of the last few years. His life had been extremely crazy and finally it was calm. He lost his ship but he had the most beautiful woman in Galaxy lay next to him, fast asleep on the bed.

The two of them were going on a well deserved Holliday. Their ship started to slow, auto pilot bringing them to the destination. Han carefully climbed out of bed, fearful of waking Leia. He walked into the cock pit, sliding into the pilots seat. The ship was graceful, medium sized, back - but didn't compare to his Falcon. He was deep in thought of his old ship when red lights started to flash on his current one. He struggled to maintain control. The ship spiralling towards the Icey depts of the planet below. Ocean coated in tiny islands.

Next thing he knew everything was black.

A couple of hours later he regained consciousness. Slowly sitting up he rubbed the back of his head. He was surrounded by parts of the ship and its contents. Worry flooded his veins. Leia. She was asleep when everything went wrong. He started to call her name, scrambling to his feet, the hit to his head causing him to be unsteady. But he wasn't thinking about himself now, the only thing on his mind was finding her. Luckily they had arrived early morning and he had only been out for an hour or so judging by the sun, so he still had lots of day light left. He gathered anything he thought he would need will searching for her.

Meanwhile on the other side of the island they had crashed on Leia is sat, looking into the ocean for the shore line. She had woken up a few minuets ago, he'd bleeding and leg definitely broken she sat for a minute gathering her breath. Looking around she searched for a stick bigger enough to support her weight. She saw one about 5 meters away. Dragging herself across the sand she reached for the stick.

She scrambled around the island on this crappy excuse for a crutch. The pain wasn't bothering her, the only thing that bothered her was finding Han, thankfully because of her connection to the force she could tell he wasn't dead, making this a bit easier. However she couldn't stop thinking of him and how crazy this must be sending him.

Hours of walking and still no sign of each other. This island wasn't even that big. Han reached the other side. He huffed looking at the sand he stood on. That's when he saw it, her impression in the sand followed by drag arks. Panic flooded over him - he thought this island was uninhabited. Right now all care for his own safety disappeared, only thing on his mind was saving her. He ran as fast as she could, shouting her name.

Great now she was hallucinating, she thought. She heard her name being yelled from behind her, but that couldn't be right could it, she had just come rom that way - not very fast thanks to her leg either. Yet their it was again. "HAN" she yelled back, almost immediately she heard her name again, closer this time. Now she was sure it was him, She yelled out again before trying to move in the direction of his voice. However she swiftly tumbled to the floor, why did she even try to run.

Moments later he was at her side. "are you ok? what happened? why are you on the floor? oh god did you hurt yourself? " he was asking questions a million miles an hour. Whenever he was worried about her he would do that, ask loads of questions, she would try to shut him up but found there was only one way to do them. She grabbed his collar pulling him to her, crashing their lips together. His hand cupped her cheek. All his worry slowly they pulled away. He stood, offering her his hand. She took it gratefully, trying to get to her feet. "I'll carry you back to the crash sight, get you patched up there. Then we can fight out a way to get off this island. " He said putting her on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his ear softly. "Thanks. What actually happened?" she askes as he began to walk.

Sorry it's so short and crappy I tried to write it fast. I wasn't really sure where to go with this so it was king of hard to write.

If anyone has requests send them in. Especially Finnrey or JediStormPilot

-Charlie xo