Sorry

Set roughly 3 months after TFA !

{cover art from an amazing artist on tumblr, you should totally check them out}

Contains strong language !!!

JediStormPilot Fluff

"Wheels up in 5" Rey hears one of the commanders shout as she walks into the hanger on the base. "Rey did you read the report I left in your room?" Poe asks walking up to her helmet in hand. She shakes her head "Training has been really hard. Give me a quick recap?" She asks. Poe quickly runs through the mission.

There was a book in one of the abandoned buildings on Coruscant. 4 pilots, Rey , Finn and chewy were going. Rey's job what to go into the building and get the book. The others job was to make sure they all made it out alive. The first order was after this book also - it contained the blue prints for the Death Star. They could not let this get into the enemy's hands.

Rey listens to the plan as Poe said the key parts, nodding along, taking in every word he said. "Got it?" He questions, "got it" she repeats with a smile. All pilots get in their X-wings, Rey and Chewy get into the Falcon, Finn in the passenger seat. "Black leader you take point..." General Leia's voice comes through their coms, giving them their last set or orders as they begin to take off. "... And may the force be with you" is the last thing she says before they go into hyper space.

Shortly after they arrive on Coruscant. 2 X-wings circle the area. Finn and Rey go straight into the building and knock out 4 guards. "Rey go find the book, Finn with me" Poe says as he runs past, Finn sprints after him leaving Rey alone. She opens the doors to the room in which the book is. "Shit" she says as she enters the room. It's full of over 1000 books, she's sure of it. She was expecting maybe 100, that she could handle, this not so much. She should have told someone all those months ago, she knew it would come back and bite her on the Arse, but it's embarrassing. She starts to look at the covers of the books trying to figure out what is what.

Minutes later Poe runs in, "what's taking so long" he asks running next to her. "I don't know which one it is" she says through saddened eyes. Poe looks at the book shelf, "this on" he pulls the book out, holding it with one hand before grappling Rey's with his other. Pulling her towards the door, and towards the sound of gun fire.

They arrive back at the base not long after. Everyone's fine, just a few scrapes and bruises. Leia called them for a debrief.

"Thank you." Leia says taking the book off Poe at the end of the debrief, "now all of you go and get cleaned up" she says with a slight smile. So that's what they do, they all go their separate ways back to their rooms to clean up.

Seems normal right? Well that was. And normally Poe, Finn and Rey would see each other again at mess, then usually not leave each other till they turn in for the night. But this time there is no Rey, this causes Finn to worry, she never misses food. "She's probably just fell asleep" Poe reassures him. Finn nods, she will probably make up for it at breakfast, he thinks.

Finn was still worried in the morning, 10 minuets into his breakfast Finn gets called for his monthly checkup from his doctor. The fact there is still no Rey insight worries him, it's unlike her.

Poe has gone a day or two without seeing the little scavenger but Finn had never gone over a day without seeing her. Come night time and still no sign of Rey, Finn goes and finds Poe.