Shower

Domestic JediStormPilot

This one is only a short one that me and my babes ( xFinnReyx and Midnight0301  )were talking about and I couldn't not write cause it was just so cute

Rey, Finn and Poe all shared their quarters on the base. 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom and 3 beds. They had been living like this for 7 months now meaning they and gotten pretty used to each other. Poe had gotten used to his things going missing, especially at Rey's hands, she loved sleeping in his t-shits, they are missive on her and she loved curling up into them. You would think after 7 months they would have a morning routine. did they hell. every morning was a fight for the bathroom. They were now at the point where one of them would be in the shower with the other brushed their teeth and things. Both of the boys new exactly how to do Rey's hair and would often help her with it in a morning.

One morning Leia had called Finn and a group of people in for a meeting early one day. Meaning it was just Rey and Poe who had to fight for the bathroom this morning. Rey woke up a few minuets before Poe meaning she got to the shower first. "NOT FAIR" she heard Poe yell as she started the water. She laughed before slipping her clothes off. About a minute later there was a knock on the door, "you in the shower ?" Poe asked. They had all accidentally seen each other naked before and it was super awkward after so now they try their hardest to avoid it. However there was no answer from Rey.

"Hello?" He said knocking again. "It's me. I was wondering it after all these years you'd like to meet." Rey sang from under the water. Poe took at as a sign he could go in. He had heard her sing a few times before but only the off line or two from a song and never Adele. He decided to champagne her a little "To go over everything" he sung as he got the face wash out the mirror cubbyhole thing - none of them actually know what it's called. "They say that times supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healin" she sang back. A smile raised on Poe's face. "Hello, can you hear me? I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be when we were younger and free" Poe sung as he began to rub the wash onto his face. "forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet. There's such a difference between us and a million miles. Hello from the other side I must've called a thousand times " Rey hit that high note almost perfectly, Poe was tempted to see if Adele was actually in the shower with her. " Damn girl, I never knew you had that in you" he laughs, so does she.

A few minuets later Finn walks through the door. What's the first thing that he hears " Here's an invitation to the whole wide world,
From your brother to your sister to your best friend's girl" from both of his two roommates, all coming from the bathroom. He walks and stands in the door way seeing Rey stood in front of the mirror wrapped in a towel doing her hair. Poe clearly in the shower. Both of them singing their hearts out. Finn just stands watching, un noticed by either of them.

Well that's what he thought. "Finn can you pass me that hair tie?" Rey asks not looking away from the mirror, she points towards the side. Finn does as she's asked. "Hi Bubby" Poe says before he continues to sing a different song now though. Finn steps behind Rey doing her hair, she can do it, spent many years on Jakku doing it for herself, but he always enjoys seeing how relaxed she is when someone else does her hair. She joined in with Poe on the chorus of the song.

Boy could they sing, he had never heard them sing like this before, with voices like that he wonders why they don't sing everything. "You two have talent" he says. "Thanks" they say in-sync before laughing slightly. Rey exits the bathroom to change. Finn sits on the counter listening to Poe sing, Rey still joining in every now and then from the bed room. "Pass is a towel bud ?" Poe asks shutting off the music. Finn hops off the counter to get one off the rack.

After then it became a regular thing, Poe and Rey singing in the shower, Finn can't sing but sometimes that doesn't stop him from joining in. When all three of them sing he actually sounds alright, on his own not so much but none of them care.

While Rey is fixing the falcon or Poe is tinkering with his X-wing they will hum a tune, or tap one into the metal. Songs they had heard that morning stuck in their heads. They found themselves less angry in a morning while fighting to get in the shower first - well all Rey had to do was give the puppy dog eyes and the boys would cave in - now it seemed less of fight, more of a weird dance that they all seemed to enjoy.