I'm new at this

ok so basically this is still a one shot but it carries on from the chapter 'New Kids'

Finnrey Fluff 

Rey woke with a pain in her neck from sleeping funny, she starts to stretch then realizes she is lay on something - or rather someone. Looking up from her position she sees Finn fast asleep arm wrapped around her shoulders. Their legs were tangled, her head on his chest and her arm draped over his waist. It felt weird being this close to someone especially while she slept, that's when she was most venerable. But she couldn't bring her self to move. Night was always a scary time fore her, so many creatures could kill her making it hard to sleep, but now curled up in his arms she felt safer than she ever had before. She cuddles into him tighter closing her eyes again, she wasn't ever tired but the fact she felt safe made her want to sleep, she could actually enjoy it, sleeping without fear for the first time.  

Finn was awake, peaking at her through closed eyes. He awoke first. My god was there a huge smile on his face when he did, having Rey curled up next to him was amazing, human contact, the one thing he had be starved of his whole life -well unless it was during a fight but that doesn't count- however he wasn't good at the whole talking thing, he was scared if he spoke when she woke up he would say something wrong and destroy their whole friendship. So when he felt her waking up he pretended to sleep. When he felt her curl back into him, holding him tight he couldn't help but tighten his grip on her alittle.

----

After a week or so Rey practically abandons her room, sleeping at Finns side every night. She asked Poe if he mined her staying in there to start with, he said 'as long as you don't mind my snoring' with a wink. Rey and Finn find comfort in each other, finding it easier to sleep when in each others arms, it keeps the nightmares at bay.

3 months later

Poe is away on yet another mission, leaving Finn and Rey alone in their room. Normally that would be harmless, they would talk about their day then sleep, curled up next to each other. But this time it was different. You see they had recently got back from an old resistance base, while they were there Finn found some old alcohol. The two of them decided it would be fun to do their normal nightly routine but have a drink or two. If Poe or Leia had a few glasses you would never know the difference, however these two have never tried alcohol before. After glass 2 they were  both the far side of tipsy, giggling at redicolous jokes.

"I think we shouldn't have anymore, you know, while we still actually know what we are doing" Rey says putting the top back on the bottle. Then placing it on the table, next to the bed they were sat on. "Smart decision young Rey" Finn says with a laugh. "You're only a few months older than me" she responds playfully punching his arm. He responds by doing the same back. Within seconds this turns into a full blown play fight, both of them rolling around on the bed, fighting for dominance.

Rey manages to gain the upper hand, flipping them so Finn is flat on his back, with Rey straddling his hips pinning his hands beside his head. Finn just lies there, looking at her. "What?" She asks losing her grip and sitting up straight across his hips. "You're absolutely beautiful Rey. I could get lost in your eyes, or your smile. Oh the feeling that runs through me any time we touch, like fireworks. I wish I had the courage to kiss you " The alcohol in his system helping him say the things he is usually to scared to. Rey sits there, looking into his eyes, in pure shock. "I'm sorry, I - I didn't mean - I'm sorry I said something wrong didn't I ?" Finn stutters, taking her silence as a sign she doesn't want to here that.

"I-I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, I-" Finn babbled again, until Rey cut him off.  "Finn. Shut up" she says, placing her hands on his chest , leaning down so her lips are inches away from his. Finn just stays still, afraid to move and kill the moment. She closes the gap capturing her lips in his. It's messy and not that organised, Rey pulls back slightly. "I'm sorry, I've never done that before" she says, blushing, not making eye contact. Finn finally moves, putting a hand on her face, moving her to look at him in the eye. "Neither had I. But I really wouldn't mind doing it again" he says with a smile. She smiled, leaning back down to capture their lips once again. It may have been messy but boy was it magical.

One of Rey's hands was on the side of Finns face, the other still on his chest. Finns hand had found its way into her hair, the other placed on her hip. They stayed like that, kissing, for what seemed like ages. Pulling away when the need for oxygen became necessary. Rey chuckled, breathing heavy, looking at Finn under her smiling brightly. "This is definitely something I could get used to" he says with a wink. Rey's just laughs.

They spend another few hours just kissing. Before Rey begins to yawn, Finn swiftly following. Not long after they fall asleep, curled in eachother arms.

Poe returns 2 days later. Know one knows about Finn and Rey, they manage to keep their hands off each other quite well, however when they are in their room it's a completely different story. Rey is off doing some Jedi training when Poe gets back. He walks into their room to have Finn swiftly follow. "Guess what happened while you were away, guess what happened " Finn says sitting on his bed while Poe sat in his own, un-lacing his shoes. "What buddy?" Poe asks. "Rey and I got half drunk" he says with a smile. Poe raises an eye brow. He knows Finn and Rey love to tell him everything they do, he loves telling them everything he does, but they shouldn't be drinking on base so he is unsure why Finn is telling him this. "Then we kind of play fought and I told her she was beautiful,then shekissedme" Finn says a light speed.  Poe is shocked yes, but not that they kissed he knew that would happen at some point, he just socked Finn finally said something. Finn sits there continuing to tell Poe everything that happened. "But no one on base knows tho, ok? You can't say anything!" Finn asks. "Don't worry buddy I won't. " Poe says with a smile.

"Good" he pauses " can I ask you something? Which you totally don't have to answer, I know it's a weird question" Finn asks. "Go for it buddy" Poe sits up straight listening to what his friend needs help with. "So I've never done anything before, and I'm not really sure what to do. The first order didn't believe in us having any kind of relationships, they didn't want us developing un-needed feelings, attachments, or reproducing. " He explained. Poe took a deep breath and began explaining some things to Finn. Yes it was weird, telling a grown man about sex but Poe pitted him, no one was ever their to teach him the simple stupid things. So that's what Poe does, he sits teaching Finn the basics, "... As far as reproducing goes, you might want to use this. Stop you getting her pregnant, when you do it." Poe says reaching into his night stand and pulling out a comdom. "Oh no, I won't need that. No storm trooper can have kids. They made sure of that as soon as we turned 10. I can never get someone pregnant " Finn says.

This causes Poe's heart to sink. He knew the first order was tough but that was just plain brutal. What those kids must have been through in their life. He didn't really know how to respond to Finns comment, so he changes the subject slightly " I know you don't want to know about you and Rey yet, and I won't say a word. However if the general asks I will not lie to her, understand?" Poe asks, Finn just nods. " I'm also gonna move into Rey's room next door, now you two are dating it would be weird for me to be in the room with you when you want to do 'stuff'" Poe makes quotation marks with his fingers, causing Finn to laugh slightly. " I'll still happily come sit and chat with you two like we always do, but you will also want your space abit more now, trust me" Poe says with a smile.

Sorry for any mistakes or anything! Hope you liked this chapter!
I'm might do a chapter continuing this, one about Rey and Finns first time together, I'm not sure yet tho what do you guys think I should do ? Anyway thanks for reading