First Born

Set 5 months after TFA

This one is just a Rey one shot.

I know it's a pretty weird chapter and kinda messy but I had the thought of this late at night and kinda wrote it down cause I couldn't sleep , so here is this weird thing that I enjoyed writing at 2am ....

"First born? what does that mean ?" Rey questions, brow raised.

---

The last few months had been absolutely crazy for Rey, she was struggling to process it all.  Out of all the Jedi training and pilot lessons from Poe, Rey was ready to crawl into bed and sleep for a week. But there was no chance in that now. Now she was stood on a distant planet in a distant system, in front of her father. Finn and Poe had helped her track him down, Leia helped a little too. Luke said she was strong enough to do as she pleases, he said she had connected with the force faster than any of his other students, and he was proud of how well he training went. Before she boarded the Falcon with Finn, Poe and Chewy Luke stopped her - He wished her the best on her journey then passed her a small rectangular box, telling her to open it on her journey. So that's what she did, while the falcon was on auto pilot and they all sat in the cockpit talking, Finn asked what it was. So she slowly removed the lid. Inside sat a Saber, perfectly made, brand new. A smile spread across her face.

Rey's father knew they were coming. He was waiting as the departed the falcon. Rey had her new saber clipped to her belt, over her right hip.  The first thing her father said to her was "The first born has returned" A smile spread across his face, he went to hug her but stopped when he saw her defensive position. Well that's what he would say, but truthfully its the look on the mans face next to her. His finger laced with hers and his eyes staring right into his soul. He was a Jedi master, why did this boy worry him so.

"First born? what does that mean?" Rey asks. " You are one of three children, all force sensitive. You are the eldest, the first born. " Her father says. "I'm guessing you want a full story. on everything! But first I'm guessing you don't go by your birth name anymore, what do you prefer to be called?" he asked, as she started to walk to his home, gesturing for them to follow him.  "Rey" she say, walking behind him, hand still in Finns. "Well Rey, when you were 4 a war broke out on this planet. Fire seemed to sweep over and destroy everything. So your mother sent you all away with your uncle. However he left you all on different planets in different galaxy's, being sure no one could have you. Being force sensitive there was a high price on your head. Unfortunately your mother didn't survive the war. One it was over, nearly 10 years later I tried to find you all. About 18 months ago I found your siblings, They had found each other when they were 7, the force pulling them together. I'm guessing them being twins gave them a stronger bond.  You on the other hand I couldn't find anywhere, or sense through the force.  To find out that you had found me, I was overjoyed. " they entered the social room of the house, full of chairs and paintings.  " I know this must be a lot to take in, so I will leave you here while I make dinner. Would you like me to send your siblings in to meet you?" he questions. Rey simply nods, smiling gratefully.

Chewy had stayed with BB-8 on the Falcon. Poe and Finn stuck with Rey. "Are you sure your ok with all this?" Finn asked, rubbing small circles on Rey's hand with his thumb. "Yeah, I mean it's strange don't get me wrong. But all I've ever wanted is a family and now I've got one, I guess I'm just no entirely sure how to act, that's all" She says with a smile.  " I wonder what your siblings are like. Twins ay, wonder if they look alike. " Poe says while looking at the art. " What if they look like you" Finn says, joining in with Poe. "they must be younger than me. " Rey says. Then that's it, they are all stood in a circle taking it in turns to guess what Rey's siblings will be like. However the talking stopped when they here a door open. In walked two teen age Jedi, one boy and one girl. The girl had brown hair, plated into a bun on the back on he head. Vibrant blue eyes.  Grey lose dress that hung to her knees with slits up the side, sandals that rapped around her legs to her knees. The boy had the same colour hair and eyes. His hair hung just below his ears. He to wore grey trousers that got tight at his ankles, and a simple shirt and rap - similar to what Luke wore.

A smile spread across the young girls face when she saw Rey, she ran up to her and wrapped her arms around her. Rey just stood there stunned, un sure what to do. Finn had released her hand and stood back with Poe.  "Sorry about the clothes, we were training. " The girl says all bubbly, and accent similar to Rey's. "I'm so happy we finally get to meet you, Pops told us you were coming, I couldn't wait. I've always wanted a big sister-" she babbled, The boy interrupted her. "Bam chill, don't talk her to death already. " he laughs, turning his attention to Rey. "I'm Jonathan , and this is Lorelei. It's wonderful to meet you" he says extending his hand for her to shake. "Rey" she says with a smile shaking his hand. "wow that's sweet, did you come up with it yourself?" Lorelei asks. "yeah" Rey says with a nod. She is unusually quiet, not really sure what to say. Finn senses this and speaks up, "he called you Bam, may I ask why?" he says simply. "Its the name I was given by the people I was left with. I never liked it much but it stuck. When pops found us he told us our real names, I liked mine so decided to use it. But after being with TJ for 10 years we just never stopped calling each other by our old names. " she says with a smile, happy to answer the mans question. "may I ask your names ?" Jonathan speaks up.  "I'm Finn, this is Poe" he says gesturing between them both.

Two days had passed and they were all staying in Rey's Fathers house. He had offered them all to stay for a while, so he could get to know his daughter.

"Rey?" Lorelei questions as she knocks on her bedroom door. "Yeah" Rey calls from inside, Lorelei enters. Rey and Finn are sat on her bed talking. " Sorry to interrupt, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk in the forest? there is something I wanted to show you." Rey agreed to go. Finn bided them farewell and went to find Poe. The two girls walked into the forest talking the world away. They had clicked instantly. It had only been 48 hours and Rey already loved having a little sister and brother. She couldn't wait for them to meet Leia and Luke.

All he life Rey had wanted a family. As she sat at the table that night watching Lorelei and Poe throw bread at each other while Jonathan taught Finn to play cards, her father in deep conversation with chewy about something she couldn't quite here. She couldn't help but smile. It may be missing a few members at the moment but Rey finally had a family, and one that got along. It's all she's ever wanted.

Sorry I wrote half of this then kinda stopped for a month then came back to it, so it didn't really turn out as I planed. Sorry