Back in Storybrooke

Our ship arrived at Storybrooke harbour. Next to the pier was a small fishing tackle shop with the owner seemed very proud of maintaining, with a pipe in his mouth...
"Miss Alice." Said Mr Gold.
I broke away from my true love, detaching my clingy ropes of love from him. "Yes, what is it Mr Gold?" I asked, still looking into Rumple's father's eyes.
"Can I have a word, without your new boyfriend?" He said with a sort of disgusted look on his face.
"Yes." I replied. "Sorry babe, I need to speak to your son." I said to Pan playfully as I tapped him on the shoulder.
"Haha okay." Pan chuckled. I went over to Mr Gold. In the background, Regina, Emma, Hook and Henry were talking.
"Are you sure you can trust him?" Gold asked me, obviously referring to Peter Pan.
"Of course I can, he's my true love!" I replied.
"How do you know he's your true love?"
"He woke me up from the sleeping curse." I replied with sass.
Mr Gold didn't say anything. The silence told me that he couldn't argue with me. "I'll see you later then." I said to Gold. I'm the distance I could see Belle. "Turn around, your true love of behind you." I said smiling.
"Rumple!" Belle yelled with happiness.
"Belle!" He yelled back. I went back over to Pan and folded my arms.
"You brought your father here?" Belle whispered as she spotted Peter Pan next to me.
"I didn't. Miss Alice did." He said as he rolled his eyes.
"How?" Belle asked.
"True love." Mr Gold said.
"Oh. Well that's something we know a lot about!" She said. "You may have a new mother!" Belle laughed.
"Oh joy! Another parent. A young parent." Mr Gold said, not so enthusiastically.
Pan and I went over to Emma, Regina, Henry and Emma's parents. "Hey." I said.
"You okay?" Emma asked me, almost glaring at Pan.
"Yeah, never better." I said to Emma, then looked up at Pan, probably grinning. I noticed Henry give Pan a slight dirty look. "Henry? You okay?" I said kindly.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He said. I signalled Emma and Regina, and David to say that there is something wrong with him. David got it and took him away.
"Are you sure you're okay Henry?" David asked quietly. "I may be your grandad, but I still know a sad face when I see one."
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Asked David.
"Well I saw the list boys and felt sorry that we couldn't grin then back, and now they don't have Pan to protect them."
"I'm sure they'll be fine. I don't doubt we'd have to go back soon anyway haha." David replied.
"Okay that's true." Henry laughed.
David chuckled. He gently punched Henry on the arm. "Come on. Let's go back over there." So they came back over. Both Emma and Regina signalled David to ask if Henry was okay, David nodded. "Should we get some late lunch?" I suggested. "I vote Granny's!"
"Let's go!" Emma said.
So that evening we went to Granny's for a late lunch.
Pan and I stayed at Granny's Hotel that night after the lunch.

***

The next day I picked up my pen and began to start writing about my experience at Storybrooke and Neverland. I didn't know where to start... Oh yes.
"Storybrooke always seemed like a strange place..."

THE END
❤💜💚