Family Reunion

I called Mary Margaret, David, Gold and Hook on my phone to tell them to go back to where we started, so we could meet up again. "Hello?" I said, hoping the signal was strong.
"Hey!" I heard, it seemed to be Mary Margaret. "How is everything? You found him?"
"Yeah, listen, we all need to meet up again. By that big thick tree where we started off?"
"Yeah, sure Alice!" Mary Margaret hung up.
"How are they?" David asked her.
"They found Pan." Both Hook's and Gold's eyes lit up. "But she said that he needs to tell you something Mr Gold. "
"Why should I talk to him?"
"Because he is your father." David said. Mr Gold didn't make a sound.
"Should we journey back to the tree then? You know, like Miss Alice said?"
"Let's." Mary Margaret said.

***

"So let's go." I said.
"Are they okay?" Henry asked. "My grandparents and Hook?"
"What's wrong with-? Oh nevermind." Said Pan.
"What?" I asked puzzled.
"My son is Neal's father, Henry's dad." Pan explained.
"Oh." I said.
We got to the tree before the other group did, but when they got there, Gold didn't seem too happy when he saw his father, my new boyfriend. I think at first he didn't think anything of me and Pan walking next to eachother, but then he noticed how our hands were interlocked.
"Father!" Gold almost whispered, angrily.
"Rumple, it's so nice to finally see you again." Pan said, beaming.
"It's been quite some time." Gold slowly replied. Pan let go of my hand and walked up to Mr Gold. Emma reflexed into a small spring to try and stop Pan from escaping. He turned to her. "Remember Miss Swan, I have magic, I can just disappear with a green puff of smoke, just like when I found Alice laying down, under the sleeping curse because you and Regina couldn't look after her. Remember?"
"Peter!" I shouted, not too loud.
"Alice was under the sleeping curse?" Mary Margaret asked.
"Yes I was. Cora did it."
"Who woke you?" Gold said turning to Henry.
"It wasn't Henry." Regina told Gold.
"Who then?" He asked, looking slightly frightened.
We looked around at eachother, avoiding eye contact with Gold.
"It was Peter Pan." I admitted.
"How can that be?" Gold asked himself.
"I woke up early from the portal's sleeping spell thingy and took a walk, that's when I met him. And then every morning I decided to meet up with him again. But I bet you didn't know he was under a curse. True loves kiss awoken me but soneone cursed him to be extremely selfish. Before you were born. I met him in his camp. I'm sorry, I didn't know he was..."
"I'm sorry, Alice. I should have told you I have a son." Pan said
"That's okay." I replied. He gave me a big thankful smile.
"I'd hate to interrupt your romance, papa but you said you wanted to talk?" Gold said sarcastically.
"Actually yes, son. I just want to start over."
"Never."
"Well it is Neverland isn't it gents?" Hook said, breaking the background silence.
Emma walked up to Hook. "Come on."
"Finally, you're coming to your senses, Miss Swan." Emma rolled her eyes. In all honesty, I kinda wanted them to get together at this point, but I was sadly disappointed.
"We need to get back." I  said.
"Yes we do." Regina replied.
Hook was nice enough to arrange a ship to get us back to Storybrooke. No one else was too happy about it, but I brought Pan with me on the ship. I persuaded Emma to bring Hook, just because I saw a spark between the two of them. I also told Pam that Cora needed to speak to him.
"I'll go back someday." Pan said as we were leaving.
"You need to, just make sure I come with you." I laughed.
"Haha." He said. I have him a hug, clingimg on to his side. He held my waist as we were travelling back home.