The Truth

I decided to take a walk. Well that's what I told them anyway... OK, it was a wlk to Pan's camp.
"You should have just told me who it was." I said calmly.
"Yes, I'm sorry, I don't know why I didn't say, I should have just-"
"Don't worry about it. I didn't really have a right to know because we don't know easchother that well." I laughed softly. "But if there's anything else, I'm here. Okay?"
"Yeah. Thankyou Alice." He replied. He also laughed softly. We didn't have an argument. I tried to make it so he didn't see t that way.
"I should probably get back now- again." I laughed and sighed at the same time.
"Okay. See you later." Pan chucked. "I promise I won't terrorise anyone." He said as I walked away.  I looked back.
"That's the boy we all know and love!" I giggled.

I headed back to the others, coming back from my 'walk'.
"Let's go and find Peter Pan." I heard Gold say.
"I think we should split up. Alice did you bring a phone?" Emma asked.
"Yes. Why?" Emma took out her phone and have it to her parents and Mr Gold.
"Now we have away of  contacting each other. I know my own number. Alice, give them yours."
"Okay. " I gave them my number.
"Henry, Regina, Alice and I will go one way, and the rest of you will go the other."
"Good plan Emma." Regina said.
"Let's go." Said Mary Margaret.
We went. On our journey through the woods, I decided not to say where the camp was. But I trusted my group, just Gold. He's the one I don't trust.
"I'll be right back, I just need to check something. I'll catch up." I said. I went alone into the further depths of the forest.
A lady in a purple cloak appeared. I recognised her, then I realised why.
"Cora." I said. "What brings you here?"
"Well I heard about your tragic story so decided to help."
"How do you you know?" I asked
"Oh sweetie, I just do. Have some apple pie, it's refreshing."
"Okay?" I said, taking a peice.
I didn't realise Emma and Regina were watching at this point, so I took a bite. "Mmm, yum it's so ni-" I fell to the floor.
"Haha, you foolish girl." Cora chuckled. Regina, Emma and Henry rushed over.
"Mother, what have you done?" "I'm going to call it a favour." She smugly replied.
"You evil witch." Regina cried. With a purple puff of smoke, Cora disappeared. "Alice is under the sleeping curse!" Henry said.
"She can't be waken, she's probably too young to have a true love." Regina said.
"Wait!" Emma said.
"What?" Asked Regina?
"Alice said that she met someone, here."
"Who? Did she say?"
"Yes but..." Emma replied sadly.
A green puff of smoke magically appeared. As it faded away, you could see Pan standing there.
"You! Why are you here?" Regina asked. Pan looked at Regina, then down at me. He seemed really upset and confused. "What happened to her?" He asked.
"She was poisoned by my mother, she's under the sleeping curse, why?" Regina said.
"Wait." Regina said, puzzled. Pan dropped to his knees. He looked over me, got close to my face and whispered: "I told you I'd try to save you from trouble." He whispered softly before he kissed me.  Regina, Henry and Emma were confused but happy that there was a solution for me to come back to life. A green and yellow beam swept across the grass and terminated Pan's unknown cursed to be the most selfish person in the land. I awoke, and took a deep breath. He helped me sit up as I stared at him silently. "You, you saved me!" I said, then beamed the biggest smile ever.
"I told you I would." He replied. He both smiled at each other.
"I'm sorry for being angry at you earlier." I apologised.
"It's fine, I should have told you the truth.
"So you were her lost boy?" Emma asked.
"Well yeah, she's my lost girl."
"Your son wants you dead." Henry said.
"I know." Pan replied. "Could I speak to him?"
"Yeah, let's go. We need to tell everyone everything." Emma said. Pan and I giggled. I kissed him and told him I loved him.