Airport

It had been two years since the team and I had defeated Doom, and lets just say we were living the high life. The five of us were currently stranded at an airport, awaiting to board a plane back to New York for Reed and Sue's wedding. The airport TV was showing the news headlines but I wasn't really paying attention. Johnny and I were taking pictures with fans whilst Ben gave samples of his rock dust to gawping children near by. Since the wedding was postponed the first time Sue had constantly been on edge and I couldn't really blame her, all Reed seemed to do was work and if Johnny ever done that I'm sure I'd get ticked off too.

Johnny and I had soon become bored of the fans and rushed towards the chairs behind Sue and Reed. Of course I got their first and proceeded to boast about it until the end of Reed and Sue's convocation intrigued us both. "This is going to be the wedding you've always dreamed off and I'm not gonna let anything get in the way of that. Not even the mysterious transformation of matter at the subatomic level." Reed Finished gazing into Sue's eyes I turned to look at Johnny and rose my eyebrow, he smirked but listened for his sisters response. "That's the most romantic thing you've ever said to me." Sue replied with a smile, I snorted.

"Which is really pathetic" Johnny began, "When you think about it." I finished as Reed and Sue kissed. The couple gave us an annoyed look before a flight attendant interrupted them. "Dr Richards, I'm very sorry but it seems we're overbooked. We do have seats available in coach". We turned to Look at Ben who was currently lifting two brothers up and posing for a picture. Reed turned around with a slight smile. "That should be fine."

As the five of us made it onto the aeroplane I watched uncomfortably as Ben squeezed between two people to get into his seat. Reed stretched his arm to place his luggage whilst I took a seat next to Sue who was also seated next to Reed. Johnny leaned over the chair in front of me and made sure he had a perfect birds eye view of my cleavage before he began speaking. "What if we get an endorsement from an airline? Get us a private jet?" Johnny asked the three of us. I hummed in agreement before deliberately crossing my arms allowing my chest to look bigger than it already was. "I think we have enough endorsement deals." His sister stated as Johnny peeled his eyes from my chest with a fit of laughter.

"That's funny. Seriously, Reed, It could help subsidize your little inventions." I nodded in agreement. "No thank you" Reed replied before a lady excused Johnny. "Consider It, I'll talk to you guys later." Johnny finished before leaning down and kissing me softly before moving passed the lady."We're you going?" Sue asked not really needing an answer. "I don't fly coach." He answered earning a smirk from me as I grabbed a travel cup and filled it with water from my finger, still calming myself from the butterflies Johnny managed to give me every time we touched. after we'd taken off I looked across to Ben and saw the familiar human torch flying besides us. I smirked and gave a slight wave before Ben slammed the blind down, "I hope it rains" He grunted making me chuckle slightly before I rested my head back onto the seat and drifted off for our flight.