Silver

As the five of us walked through the dense forest I made sure to stay as close as I dared to Johnny. It wasn't long before myself and the team reached a clearing, in front of us was a huge crater. "This is it" Reed announced as we all stared in horror "You have your coordinates. Set up your posts and rendezvous back here" Richards instructed, I nodded and the five of us split up. Reed and Sue paired together leaving myself, Johnny and Ben on our own. As I went to my designated area and set the machine down I could hear the army positioning in the distance. I sighed, this better work. I knelt down and released a catch causing the technical box to expand outwards in front off me. Carefully I pushed a glass tube into the top of a glass ball and watched as the lighting went from orange to blue. "What's your status?" Reed asked over coms. Myself, Ben and Johnny confirmed that we were done. But as I answered the creaking sound of trees caught my attention, I spun around to see the tall pines spread apart to reveal the surfer himself.

My eyes widened and I took a deep breathe before reaching to my earpiece. "Guys!" I panted not taking my eyes of the sliver being."We have a problem" I finished. "What's wrong?!" Johnny panicked. "His here" I whispered staring into the surfers eyes. "Lex, run. RIGHT NOW!!" I heard Johnny shout with the obvious sound of his heavy breathing indicating he was running. I swallowed as I looked to my post and moved slightly towards it. Only to be stopped by silvers fast movements. I gulped again before attempting to protect myself with a wall of water. Effortlessly the surfer cut through my shield leaving me no choice but to break my defence. "Why are you destroying our planet?" I asked as the water from my previous shield dripped done my face curling my hair in the process. "I have no choice" he answered in a deep rough voice. "ALEXA!" Johnny shouted running towards me."Wait!" I pleaded turning back to the surfer."What to you mean you don't have a choice?" I asked Silver, feeling Johnny's gaze on me."There's always a choice" I finished. "Not always" He answered. "Why are you trying to destroy us?" I said with desperation laced through my voice. "I am not the destroyer" Before I could ask any more questions the sound of a missile caught our attention. Johnny tried to get closer but it was too late. It was hurtling towards us but the surfer was already in front of me shielding me with himself. I looked to Johnny with desperation as Silver rose higher in front of the speeding rocket. But as it reached him, the silver board seemed to engulf the dangerous missile leaving me stunned.

Before anymore could be done the general obviously commanded 'open fire' as hundreds of rockets shot into the air. As the surfer came hurtling towards us. Johnny and I screamed in unison just as Reed hit the button causing an almighty boom. The surfer dropped to the floor. As the five of us ran to his body we were met by Victor. "Stay back!" I hissed causing him to smirk. I knelt down to inspect the being and I knew something wasn't right, I looked to Johnny for reassurance but he seemed to have the same feelings as me, because he wasn't taking his eyes of off Victor. Hundreds of soldiers surrounded us and I bolted upright leaving the side of the Surfer. Getting closer to Johnny with every gun cock and order. "Move him out" The General commanded leaving myself, Johnny and the rest of the team in confusion.