Bachelor Party

After desperately trying to get Sue to have a bachelorette party, I gave up in defeat and settled with watching films and getting slightly tipsy from a couple of glasses of wine. Johnny, Ben and Reed had gone to a club and even I wasn't allowed to know what Johnny had planned. A couple of hours into our 'fun' we were interrupted when Roberta our electronic receptionist alerted us that we had visitors. "Thank you Roberta" Sue stated as we walked towards the people who had rudely interrupted our evening. Sue stepped forward whilst I lent against the doorframe and sipped my wine as I inspected the three people dressed in military uniform. "May I help you?" Sue asked politely."We're here to see Dr Richards" a black man stated. "I'm sorry he isn't here right now. Is there anything I can help you with? " Sue replied.

"Yes you can take me to see Dr Richards " The black man stated in a slightly demanding tone. Sue looked to me quite worriedly before replying "Okay" I sighed and downed my wine before pulling on some shoes and following Sue and the trio to Reed's location. As we walked into the club we were greeted with Reed dancing with two women with the help of his stretchy ability. "There he is " the man said."Yes, unfortunately, for him" Sue answered over the music looking rather pissed. "Shall we?" I interrupted as Reed noticed us whilst looking rather guilty. I couldn't help but chuckle as I left the group and wandered over to Johnny and Ben who I'd spotted at the bar. "I think it might be clobbering time." Ben stated as Johnny embraced me in a hug. "She is so pissed" I said with a smirk. Seeing Reed and Sue along with the now introduced General walking to the kitchen I followed suit with Johnny and Ben close behind. "I'm only here Richards as I'm on direct orders from the joint chiefs of staff, personally I don't like sharing sensitive information with a civilian scientist. Especially one who enjoys the public spotlight so much" The General stated "Always a pleasure to see you too, General" Reed replied slightly sarcastically.

"What can I do for you ?" Reed asked as I leant on Johnny's shoulder allowing the female officer who was eyeing Johnny to know that he was clearly taken. "As you may know, there've been unusual occurrences all over the world. Officially, we've downplayed their significance to the public, but we're concerned that these anomalies might pose a credible threat to our national security." The general finished. "These were taken by one of our spy satellites three days ago" The female officer said as she handed Reed some photos."What is it?" Sue questioned getting a clear view. "We hoped Dr Richards could tell us."

"I'm afraid I've never seen anything like it. Ben?" Reed answered passing the pictures to his rocky friend. Johnny and I looked over Ben's shoulders seeing a small silver blur across the photo. "I would say its a meteor but the trails all wrong, this things giving of its own energy." Ben finished giving the photo's back."Take a look at this, these have been appearing in remote areas throughout the world since the events started." The women said handing a tablet over with an image of a crater on it to Reed."Field personnel estimate it's diameter to be 200 meters." She continued. "To find out what this is about we need a way to locate and intercept that object." The general said as the women stared straight at me. "Well it could be possible to build a sensor that could be tied into the Baxter Building's satellite grid and we can pinpoint the location of the object" Reed answered causing Sue to sigh and roll her and eyes with myself, Johnny and Ben doing the same."Good. You'll build the sensor for us--" The General began "I'm afraid I can't" Reed butted in causing all of us to stare in shock." What?" The general stated."I'm getting married this Saturday and I just don't have time" Reed said with a smile as he wrapped his arm around Sue causing me to squeeze Johnny's hand in excitement."Richards, your country needs your help." The general said rather agitated. "Why don't you call professor Jeff Wagner" I announced causing everyone to look at me questioningly "I only know him because I slept with his son" I mumbled as everyone averted their eyes from me apart from Johnny."What?" I whispered "Just didn't think you were into nerdy guys" He said with a smirk before kissing my temple causing me to blush slightly.

"I expected more Richards, even from you" The general said as his team began to pack up, all of them giving us dirty looks. As everyone left I smirked at Johnny and walked towards the kitchen utility room."I don't know about nerds but I definitely like bad boys" I shouted as I walked into the storage room. Within a second Johnny was in the room with me,door locked and hands on my body. Johnny had pushed me against the shelving of the store cupboard and due to the minimal lighting pots and pans fell around us. I giggled but was soon moaning as Johnnys lips attacked my neck. His hands found the waist line of my jeans and he swiftly moved them over my hips and arse before dropping them too the floor along with my panties. I stepped out of the clothing and wrapped one of my legs around his hips begging for some sort of friction on my sex. I was thankful for the low light as Johnny was still yet to see the faint scars of the burn marks he had left on my body those first few times a couple of years ago. I really should tell him, I was running out of excuses to hide them from him, and all though personally they weren't an issue I knew he'd hate himself for it.
I was quickly pulled from my thoughts as I felt Johnny's fingers slide gently into me. I let out a moan as I bit on to his muscular shoulder, trying to quite myself from possible nearby ears. As Johnny used his digits I began to quiver and due to only balancing on one leg I gripped Johnny tightly, pulling up his shirt so I could feel his muscular back. Just as I was about to cum Johnny pulled his hand away, I moaned in annoyance but soon silenced as he brought his fingers up to his lips and sucked them. I looked lustfully with wide eyes as Johnny didn't break his stare. I moaned at his actions and dropped to my knees in desperation undoing his trouser zipper as went and grabbing his throbbing erection as it sprung out towards me. Before Johnny could even register my action I took his manhood in my mouth and began slowly taking his length in my mouth and down my throat. I began bobbing my head back and forward loving the sound effects Johnny was encouraging me with. I felt him twitch as took him from my mouth and teasingly licked from his base all the way back to his tip, where I swirled my tongue expertly. Johnny let out a low sound and grabbed my messy hair pulling me up to his level dominantly yet gently.
Back to my full height Johnny still stood towers above me and I let out a whimper as I saw the desperation I had caused him.
Johnny grabbed my right hip and pulled my leg up so it was wrapped around him. The action caused his cock to rub my clit and I moaned whilst finding my balance. I held onto the shelves behind me as Johnny lined himself up with my entrance. As we stood breathing heavily Johnny kissed me passionately as he thrust himself up inside me. I bit his neck once more as I attempted to stifle my moan. His rhythm was incredible and he was hitting the right stop each time. Moaning his name pushed him over the edge and with many more staggered thrusts Johnny gripped my forearms cumming deep inside me. The dark room amplified his amber eyes and I lent forward kissing him once more, taking in how beautiful this man really was. Let's just say we'd never done it in a kitchen before.