Chapter 83

Eventually we managed to calm Tris down by telling him that we would have another go later. "So, are you and Evie going to the lights display now?" Connor asked and Brad nodded. "Ok, well we will be by the roller coasters if you need us." Connor replied and we both nodded, Brad held my hand and I smiled at him. "You had better look after her." Connor said. "I always do." Brad replied and I smiled in return, me and Brad walked over to the start of the lights display. It looked like there were loads of lights and you had to follow them round, like a trail of lights. They were all different colours and they all flashed at different times, we started the trail and the lights were so beautiful. This place just feels so magical and calming, I love being here with Brad right now.

I squeezed Brad's hand a little as I stopped to look at the lights, he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "This all looks so beautiful." I said and Brad kissed the top of my head. "Just like you then." Brad said and I blushed a little even though he couldn't see me because it was quite dark out now. I turned round to face him and placed my hands back in his coat pockets. "Are your hands cold baby?" He asked as he held my hands in his pockets, I nodded and he kissed my temple. We continued walking along the trail and we must of been walking for a good 15 minutes before we reached the end, I felt so calm and peaceful once we reached the end and I couldn't stop smiling. "We should go and find the others now." I said and I was about to walk off but Brad pulled me back with my hand. "How about we go and sit in the field over there and spend some more time with each other?" Brad asked and I smiled. "I would love to but we should probably go and find the others?" I said. "Why? They probably haven't even been on one ride yet because the queue is so long." Brad said, I looked over to the rides and then over to the field. "Ok." I replied.

We walked hand in hand over to a space on the field and I realised the grass is wet. "We can't sit on wet grass." I said. "I will sit on the grass, you can sit on my lap." Brad said. "But you will get damp trousers." I said. "So?" He asked, he sat on the grass and I sat on his lap so my back was resting against his chest. Brad kissed the back of my head and held my hands to try and warm them up, I looked around me and everyone was having so much fun. There are little kids running around with glow sticks, adults spending time together and even teenagers just having a laugh. I looked up to the sky to see that all the stars are out, it looks so beautiful. Brad rested his chin on my shoulder and I turned my head to kiss him on the cheek. "I love you." I said, Brad smiled at me and pecked my nose. "I love you too." He replied.

We sat in silence for a while just taking in everything that is going on around us and then Brad started talking. "Can I sleep round yours today?" Brad asked. "Yeah, sure." I said and Brad smiled, he pulled me into a tight hug and I lifted my head to see Connor, James, Tristan and someone else walking over to us. Brad saw as well and it wasn't until they reached us that I realised who it was. "Hey guys." Connor said, he held this persons hand and I'm not really sure how I feet about it. It's obviously Alisha again, I don't want her to hurt Connor anymore. "Hey." I replied and Brad kissed down my neck which made me giggle. "Can you guys do that later?" Alisha asked me and Brad, Brad stopped kissing down my neck. "What gives you the right to stop us?" Brad asked. "I'm sure nobody wants to see it." Alisha said, I saw Connor squeeze Alisha's hand. "I'm sure that many couples will kiss here tonight." Brad said and I squeezed his hand to stop him and calm him down.

"Ok then guys! What shall we do next?" James said to change the topic. "Bouncy castle again?!" Tris said and I giggled a bit. "Do we have to?" James asked and Tris nodded, in the end Alisha, Connor, James and Tristan all walked over to the bouncy castles leaving me and Brad alone again. "Are you ok?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Don't listen to Alisha, she's just jealous." Brad said and I nodded again. "I know what will cheer you up." Brad said and I turned my head to look at him. "A hot chocolate?" Brad asked and a smile appeared on my face. "I thought that would work." Brad said, we both stood up and I'm surprised Brad wasn't complaining about his now damp trousers. We walked over to the hot chocolate stand and Brad paid for 2 small hot chocolates, he passed me mine and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I replied and he smiled, we went to find a bench to sit on and started drinking.

"You know, in the summer Hyde Park do a festival thing. Maybe you and the boys will perform here one day?" I explained and Brad smiled. "Maybe." He said and looked out towards all of the people. "Where would you like to perform?" I asked. "Wembley, but I think I'm dreaming too big." Brad said, I shuffled closer to him and held his hand. "Don't say that, I think you'll make it." I said and Brad sighed. "You have to say that." Brad said and looked at the floor. "Brad, are you ok?..." I asked, he didn't reply so I carefully lifted his chin up with my hand and he turned his head to face me. "What's wrong baby?" I asked, he pulled me into a hug and I rested my cup on the bench so I could hug him back properly. "I just feel like we're not getting anywhere as a band, we are working so hard." Brad said, I turned his head so he was looking straight into my eyes. "Bradley, you are getting somewhere. You are signed to a record label, you are getting to travel the world and everywhere you go there are fans. I know you are working so hard and it is paying off, I know that one day you will be able to play at Wembley and I will be there to watch you when you do. I promise you will make it." I said, Brad gave me a little smile and then he kissed the top of my head. "Thank you." He replied and I pecked his lips. "I love you, you may be famous but you are stuck with me." I said and he giggled. "There is no one else that I would want to be stuck with." He said and I smiled.

We spent another half an hour just talking and drinking our hot chocolates, we put our rubbish in the bin and took a slow walk to find the others. We eventually found them just coming off of a ride and they walked over to us. "Those rides are amazing!" Tristan said and we all smiled at him. "What shall we do now?" Connor asked. "Well it is 9pm now and it is going to take us about 2 hours to get home, maybe we should think about making a move soon?" James said, I rested my head on Brad's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around my waist. "Yeah sure." Brad said. "Can we just go on the bouncy castle one more time?" Tris asked and I smiled at him, I saw Connor hold Alisha's hand and then I looked away. "If you have the money then you can go on it." James said, Tristan ran over to the bouncy castle and paid the man again. We all sat and watched him mess about, I think his way of releasing stress is by acting like a 5 year old. We sat there for about half an hour and then we started to walk back to the car, Connor had to say goodbye to Alisha as there wasn't any space for her in the car. Everyone else got in the car and we must of sat there for about 10 minutes waiting for Connor.

"How long does it take to say goodbye?" James said and Tris rested his head against the window. "Ages apparently." Tris said and I rested my head on Brad's shoulder, it is now 10pm and I'm getting tired. "Are you still cold?" Brad asked and I shook my head. "How about you get all cozy and have a nap?" Brad said. "No thanks, I'm alright just laying on your shoulder." I said and he nodded, he kissed my head and looked out of the window. I looked out of the window too and saw Connor full on kissing Alisha. "We could be a while." Brad said, James and Tris looked out of the window and we all sighed. "Evie and Brad aren't this bad." James said, Brad squeezed my hand and I gave him a little smile. James eventually after 30 minutes of waiting honked the car horn to get Connor's attention and it worked, he looked over to the car to see us all looking at him. Connor finally said goodbye and got into the car. "We waited 30 minutes!" James said as Connor switched the engine on. "Sorry guys, I got a bit carried away." He said as he put his seatbelt on, I rested my head back on Brad's shoulder as we drove off.

It is 10:30pm now so we won't be getting home until past midnight, at least the heating is on in the car and I can just snuggle up to Brad. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I fell into a deep sleep on Brad's shoulder, wearing his hoodie.